Tegs on the refeed

Today went very well.
Breakfast - maint bar
Lunch - maint shake
Dinner - 4onz turkey mince done with stir fry ( corgettes, red onion, mushroom, yellow pepper, chilli,bean sprouts, tamato) It was georgous and so easy.
Snack - apple & small orange

Drank only 3 litres of water but will do better 2mro. Feel better already loads of energy

Again i had a good day yesterday.

Break - Maint bar

Lunch - Maint shake

Dinner - Veg stir fry (big portion)

Then it happened. I got a mad attack of the munchies. I got an apple, ate it, orange, ate it, biscuit, ate it, pint of water drank it........ i started to pace the floor, wanting sweets and chocolate. I got myself into an awful state. Rang my sister, she said to have a small bit and the craving would go. I had lots. Im so ashamed of myself.
It was only day 2 on maint diet for **** sake.
Then this morning i had my period which havnt come properly in nearly 3 years. I dont feel so bad now cause it explains the munchies. Being careful 2day.
I think im becoming obsessive with the diet.

Ah hun - big hugs xxxxx

I no what thats like - its hard trying to tell yourself no

Im the same I have a night in with a friend this Sat and normally we drink a bottle of wine each and i feel so guilty and worried. I should be looking forward to it!!

to be honest I think you deserve that biscuit, dont worry about it! x

to be honest I think you deserve that biscuit, dont worry about it! x

It wasn't the biscuit that tormented me. It was the 8 i ate on the binge, 2 packets of hula hoops and i even ate some of my toddlers jellies that i keep for rewards for toilet training. Oh yes and i had a bag of buttons and a crunchie. Maybe deep down im a big fat greedy pig. I was thinking of getting hypnotised or something.
Well its over now and ive posted it up so if the urge comes again ill read my last post and remember the feeling. I'm still gonna loose weight this week thought. I can have 4 really good days.:):)

Ah hun - big hugs xxxxx

I no what thats like - its hard trying to tell yourself no

Im the same I have a night in with a friend this Sat and normally we drink a bottle of wine each and i feel so guilty and worried. I should be looking forward to it!!

Thanks Ally
Drink a bottle of Dry wine. Its not as bad. You deserve it. Can u drink vodka at all. The lowest cal drink is vodka + diet coke

It wasn't the biscuit that tormented me. It was the 8 i ate on the binge, 2 packets of hula hoops and i even ate some of my toddlers jellies that i keep for rewards for toilet training. Oh yes and i had a bag of buttons and a crunchie. Maybe deep down im a big fat greedy pig. I was thinking of getting hypnotised or something.
Well its over now and ive posted it up so if the urge comes again ill read my last post and remember the feeling. I'm still gonna loose weight this week thought. I can have 4 really good days.:):)

ARRR right that is not good, but its over now and you must try your best to fight off these binge moments. Best of luck with your WI X

Teg - I can now sort of relate !! Came home today - made spag bol I had 5oz mince, 4oz spag, side salad and a serving of broccolli - really good yes? Then I had a low fat yogurt, then I had an apple. I put my daughter to bed, came down stairs - there was no one around - so I had an apple....and then another. Then I had 2 oatcakes with peanut butter, then I had a tesco low gi bar. Then another 2 oatcakes. So ive addressed this - first to get rid of my guilt I went for an hours brisk walk. Then I went to the supermarket and I bought a box of sugar free chewing gum, and sugar free mints - they are low cal and whenever i get an attack of the munchies ill pop one of them into my mouth. Im hoping it works.... Dont worry hun - its only one day. Tommorrow is another day and you can work hard tommorrow. Nite nite hun xx

What are we like Ally
Today was better

Break - Maint shake

Lunch - Boiled egg and linseed bread

Dinner - Maint shake

Starved myself after yesterday. Gonna eat lunch for a few days to see if it makes a difference.
Went to Tesco and got loads of carrot sticks and bean sprouts, cherry tomatoes.
Must get some gum 2.
Heading down to Laoise 2mro to my mothers. That will be hard cause she does lovley home cooking. Night

Hiya peeps sorry not been on for a while been really down about my gain. As soon as I added potatoes and bread 5lb came back on and I cannot shift it at all. Now doing 1000 cals per day using maintenance bar for brekkie and soup with broccoli for lunch. Ally I know what you mean about them ginger oatcakes now theyre addictive! Whenever I'm feeling peckish now I get a hot drink. I don't drink tea and I only have decaff coffee with skimmed milk and sweetener so i'm not high on caffeine either. I also discovered cadburys highlights,... the dark version is only 35 cals for 3tsp so i've started putting 1 tsp in the odd coffee in the eve to make a mocha. It cuts the choc and sweet cravings.

MMMMMMMMM. Thanks Cathy. Sounds gum. Chocolate without cals. Will get some...... Im getting hungry. Time for a carrot stick lol

hehe bless ya, I took some to work yesterday in a sealable sandwich bag and they lasted through the day but forgot them today so drank loads of coffee as my stomach was growling.... The mochas are really nice (by the way incase I didn't mention the dark one is lowest calories) but they are even better with a ginger oatcake dipped in so i've had to stop eating them to save myself!

Breakfast- maint shake

Lunch - maint bar

Dinner - King prawn mushroom stir fry with 2 tblsp white rice. Merange (sp) nest with 4 strawberries and small orange.

3 blk coffee
3 ltrs of water

Feel very bloted 2day. Gonna drink another 2 ltrs tonight. Going shoping for new menus for whole family 2mro.

Had my wi and was only down a pound. I thought it would be more as i had a good weekend and drank loads of water. (but i did slip up during the week) Im finding the main diet hard. Im hungry all the time. I'm gonna give it 1 more week and see if it makes a difference cause i did have my totm all week.
Ive also started to have a benecol yoghurt every day and it has helped with the bloated feeling and gas.

Better down 1 than up 1 hun. I chickened out of my weigh in but my scales at home says im the exact same so thats good.

Its hard isn't it. I miss the buzz of LT where u lost so much each week. Wanted to go back on tfr but it would cause 2 many rows in this house.
You look great in the new pic. Your baby is beautiful. Whats her name.

Right, i'm gonna have the best week ever.
Break - maint shake
Lunch - 2 rice cakes with 2 slices of turkey & benecol yoghurt
Dinner - maint shake
Snack - strawberries
Water - about 3 lit

Aim this week. To get under the 12st by next Tues

Hey Teg - my daughters name is Clodagh. She's great - real funny little thing. She's not crazy on my healthy cooking though!!

I love that name. Had it picked for my oldest daughter but she just didn't look like a Clodagh if u know what i mean. My other daughter is 21 months. She will not walk Ally. She bum shuffles everywhere. They are so funny at that age.
Guen i have another weigh in next Tues thats all. Need to motavate myself cause ive more weight to loose and i'm just getting careless.

Back