Tegs on the refeed

Holy crap Teg you look stunning!!!! I havent been on in a while and just logging on here and there but there hasnt been a whole lot to read!

How is everyone? Guen how much have you lost so far?

The last time I was on I weighed 9st 9lb - On sat morn I weighed 9st 4lb but that went up to 9st 6lb by the next morning so not sure what happened there - I was 9st 6lb this morning as well.

Im still slowly losing which works for me as I still treat myself at the weekends. If I go to the pics I buy my own small bag of popcorn and bar. On saturday night in my mil we had a chinese but I only ate half.

Im finding by not depriving myself of anything im not missing out and therefore getting greedy and pigging out.

Im so glad to see everyone is doing so well xxx

Hey Ally,
It's so great to hear you're still losing!!!! That's brilliant! Have you got a final weight in mind or just see when you feel happy.
What clothes size are you wearing now vs when you started?
I'm almost 4 and a half stone down. Just into size 16s and delighted with myself!

Guen

Wow 4 and a half stone - that is amazing - you are doing so well. You should be really proud of yourself. I saw your pic on your profile and your looking really really well.

Ill be honest I havent been trying to lose weight. Yet im still only eating on average between 1200 - 1500 cals a day. Im not hungry and i think id struggle to eat more.

When we had the good weather I had a load of bbq's and had turkey breast on baps instead of a burger and I had sausages. Ive been out to nightclubs twice. Ive just stuck to my little golden rules. I always cook a dinner - whereas before we would get a takeaway twice a week. I never get my breakfast in the deli - I was addicted to cornish pasties - I was getting one every morning and ive since found out that they are 800 cals each! And if im going out I make allowances during the day - like instead of a sandwhich for lunch - i skip the bread and just have a salad. And I never undereat - if im hungry I eat.

Back