**telling the demons to s*d off tuesday hour by hour***

I pushed Josh up the hill in his buggy today and it was a real struggle. My legs felt like lead! Not even very far, I mean I can really tell the difference energy wise. I might do some light stuff this week if the CDC says it is ok

Your energy will soon start to lift off sweet. Two weeks from now you'll feel like a 5 year old again!

I'm exhausted today too, h2b stole my car this morning for work and I had to walk Imogen to school which is up a very long, very steep hill. In a great mood though, received compliments from the yummy mummy's at school on my weight loss and have lost 5 3/4lbs at my unofficial weigh in! I am beginning to re-love CD! ;)

Ended up reading my book instead of napping. Hubby due home so have to pay close attention whilst he details his exam answers blow by blow. :rolleyes:

Been really proud of him actually, he's been sticking to his WW points post CD really well. He's a good man really :D

Hi all, maybe TMI but I'm considering taking some senna-haven't had a BM for 4 days and thats bad for me, maybe just the shock to my body of getting back onto SS after 810 week and binge. I know if I dont take and then get a poor WI on Thurs then this would be the reason but i really want a good loss. ahh-what to do?! have drank heaps today, 4 litres easily, maybe i should just drink loads tomorrow too and see what happens.

I keep having another sneaky peek at the picture I took today and comparing it to my start picture. I didn't see a difference in myself in the mirror but there clearly is one in the pics! I don't think there is anything more motivating than that.

Hi Angela, we cross posted. I'd take some Senna, it'll help shift the 'blockage'. Do you take a fibre suppliment at all?

Thanks lisa, away to have some soon. Looking at and comparing pics is great, people tell you that you're looking good but it makes such a difference when you can actually see the difference yourself!

just had a lovely shower, away to dry hair. and no lisa i haven't been taking a fibre suplement, will ask CDC on thurs about it or may get some psyilum husks.

Hubby exam went well. I'm away to bed as have something to do tomorrow that I want to be well rested for. Luck me tomorrow ladies!
:vibes:

:vibes: good luck for tomorrow Lexie!

Off to bed folks, loving puting my little green 100% day ticks on at the end of a day-might keep doing this next week-Im so simple and easily pleased!!

Back