Temptation is a mother******!!!!!

lol i'm from cork in the rep of eire so doubt i know you but you do seem strangely familiar too???? odd lol

I think FtT, gary is it ? is one horny git.. He even quoted one of my posts and changed the wording to make it sound dirty :)

Uhhm, yeah, I guess I don't know you! Shame.... :cool:

I'm not pimping Gary! I was just making conversation with a pretty lady!

Dave

ok been a male tart then lol
Dont worry I do it all the time, but beware mate they wont leave you alone in the end they are always knocking on my door;-)

Must be the weight loss, so much energy now no way of burning it huh gary???? hehe
btw "pretty lady"???:p you charmer you
are you sure you really need support to lose weight and aren't just some randomer tryin your luck with us slimming girlies ;)

Who the heck are you talking too? me or gary?! lol... he's the skinny bugger!! :)

If you were referring to me.. then the answer would be no ;) I am indeed here because i've gotta lose a shed load of weight! Have you ever been to Jersey? I swear I've at least seen you before...

I know a couple lasses from Cork. onces 27 ish and one is 25 ish... if i remember. they came over here for theid uni hols a couple yrs in a row.. those were some good times. you Irish girls know how to have a good time =D

Wow, really sorry for the spelling mistakes, i was jiggling around dying for a wee... AGAIN.......

Better now though :D

yeah i was talkin to you dave :cool: lol
and nope never been to jersey,
only ever been to the mainland
oh we do like to party:rolleyes:
maybe a bit too much:p!!!
Must have met my doppelganger been told there's another me knocking around cork maybe she visited jersey????

hey Little Miss Living...hope your loving all the attention on this thread...

how funny to read!!!

... think the two male tarts are doing a good job of tarting around!!!!

naughty, naughty little devils

It's a mystery! You have a clone though... I'd put money on it.. I have one too... Living on Jersey... We're so similar I asked my folks if they'd he or I had been adopted... It was crazy =D

hey Little Miss Living...hope your loving all the attention on this thread...

how funny to read!!!

... think the two male tarts are doing a good job of tarting around!!!!

naughty, naughty little devils

lol they are naughty indeed lol
they're the perfect tonic for a hard day on lipotrim tho........... a service they've provided for COUNTLESS ladies;)

It's a mystery! You have a clone though... I'd put money on it.. I have one too... Living on Jersey... We're so similar I asked my folks if they'd he or I had been adopted... It was crazy =D

:rotflmao: nah couldn't handle two of ya ;)
hehe it is pretty damn weird tho

.....keeps my bordom at bay reading this stuff!!!...lol

i do a home visit service as well for a small fee i have good references! x

Keeps my boredom at bay writing it ;) I'm a total forum junkie when I get going... I can feel my work productivity is going to be a little lacklustre on monday :/

I have a smaller fee! oh my god.. i'm such a man wh0re.

lol gotta go my bf just arrived and he doesn't charge at all;)

you charge by the inch as well, guess thats why im slightly more expensive ;-P

Back