Temptation!!!

najtaek

Just saw an advert in tesco magazine for the new flavoured Kit kat chunkys........need to find them and work out the syns.Mint, hazelnut, coconut. And choc fudge flavours.....all sound yummy

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I know, I saw an advert for them the other night. I might have to save up syns and try the coconut and hazelnut. I do love me a kitkat!

The temptation was too much for me and the other day I bought all four and then consumed them all within the one day, oooops! But I still think the peanut butter one beats them all :)

I am going to get them and cut them in half to share with my daughter. So only half the syns for both of us! But thanks very much for spring the syn value :) xx

I absolutely love the cookie and cream ones. The 2 finger kitkat works out about 6 syns but well worth it. :)

They do a hazelnut one?? I'm sold! :)
I love the peanut butter one and for 11.5 Syns its worth it :)
And I have actually got to go past a Sainsburys tomorrow....

11.5 syns - I checked as soon as I saw the ad!

What are 11.5 syns? The flavoured ones are more, if you work out the calories and syns as 1 syn per 20 cals.

I have tried the coconut and hazelnut both nice but prefer the coconut and bought the choc fudge and mint ones to try too but haven't as yet will wait till I have the syns to spare.
The peanut butter ones are gorgeous and my fave but such a lot of syns!

What are 11.5 syns? The flavoured ones are more, if you work out the calories and syns as 1 syn per 20 cals.

I have tried the coconut and hazelnut both nice but prefer the coconut and bought the choc fudge and mint ones to try too but haven't as yet will wait till I have the syns to spare.
The peanut butter ones are gorgeous and my fave but such a lot of syns!

mint one and coconut were 246 cals, so 12 syns
Hazelnut and peanut butter are 260-13 syns
and Choc Fudge 256 so again 13 syns
Hth

Still worth trying even if high in syns. I would cut them in 2 or 3 and spread them out over a few days, thus satisfying my chocolate craving but not overdoing the syns...simples! :))))

Oh no, wish I hadnt read this thread. Really want one of these! :)

Back