**tempting tuesday - we are not going to give in hour by hour thread**

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Morning people lets get this kicked off again this morning - LEXIE I miss you in the morning mate !!! not that Im saying you have to get up at 5.15 ;)

but miss the positivity......... Im still on a hormone induced downer but may start taking tablets today to delay TOTM see how I feel later. still feel like Im going to come on at any moment though.

Hope everyone has a 100% day today........

Mia any news chick ?

Will be back later to check in after work
xxx

Good morning,

I had a brilliant birthday weekend in Alton Towers. Surrounded by all that tempting food I stayed within the 810 plan. I just decided to focus more on all the rides than what I was going to eat. It was brilliant and I even lost another 1/2 lb so I'm now in the 9's....hurray! Loads of walking there too so it was a fab weekend. Was a bit light headed a couple of times but that's to be expected when you're on such low calories.

I'm loving CD......can't wait to lose more lbs this week.

Wishing everyone a brilliant day on plan xxx:p

Good morning all :) xx

Morning everyone,

Great job sunshine singer fo not giving in to temptation.

Well yesterday scales were up by 1 1/2lbs. Today it is back down again. TOTM, I hate it. Last month it was a week late but I suffered for 2 weeks of pms-ing.Im due today so i hope to get it over with for saturday WI.

On a more positive note, i think i did pretty good on my test yesterday. i get results mid june. hoping to start studying for nursing in my ripe ol' age. Better late than never!!!

Have my court case to prepare for, next tuesday(biting nails time)!

Keep positive evryone. Stay 100% today. Maybe check in later

Morning people lets get this kicked off again this morning - LEXIE I miss you in the morning mate !!! not that Im saying you have to get up at 5.15 ;)

You'd let me lie in til 5:45 aye? ;)

Whats not to be positive about? You're doing a grand job with the positivity/motivation.

I promise I will have more of a strictly CD head on after tomorrow, tomorrow is big exam *DUN DUN DUUUUUUN* (that was ominous music by the way)

Went into uni yesterday and everyone kept telling me I looked great, and had lost loads, and I got really quite embarrassed. Just said "Thank you" and "I do try" and went quite red.

And in other news, I'M IN THE FRICKIN' 11'S

DO YA HEAR ME?

THE 11'S!

11st 13.7lbs. I don't care if I've just made it, I've made it.

I'm away to make a wee ticker for my 11stone goal after which I will move onto 810. Yee haw!

celebration-fireworks.jpg
celebration6_3.jpg

Morning all!

Wow lexie the 11's Well done!! :talk017:

Jess&welland-my TOTM due too soon, feeling a bit low but more peckish than anything.

Sunshine- Glad you had a great time and well done resisting temptation!

Ordered new bathroom scales from Argos so they're coming sometime before 1, other than waiting for them, I've got ironing to do and my brothers coming round sometime.

Good morning. Jess, I've got nowt new to say today - same old, same old lol. I have been 100% for over a week now so looking forward to the scales on Wednesday. My aim this week is 4lb, eeeeeeeee I would jump up and down if I lost that - I am not a big loser (well, I am, but not in weight haha), so 4lb would be astronomical for me.

I think the fact that my mind is elsewhere is stopping me from eating. I am in love. I can't get my Rique out of my head, I keep seeing him standing there in front of me, 2 inches from my grasp, looking down with those big brown eyes from under his peaked cap - phheewww!! Anyway, told you I was a loser lol lol lol

Good morning everyone!! Made the mistake of weighing myself last night and it shows me at the same as my WI last weds!! Though I suppose that was at the end of the day and my WI is in the morning. But still. It's probably because I've actually had a really, really bad week! I haven't been drinking nearly enough water, really going to work on that today though!! Once or twice I haven't bothered having my 4th pack. I've got really irregular taking my thyroid tablets, just keep forgetting! My umm... well, 'toilet habits' are fairly infrequent now. Too much information I'm sure! It's probably because I'm not drinking enough water, but I'm just really struggling to get the water down! I swear it's like I'm trying to sabotage myself!! I'm actually a little bit annoyed with myself, but in a constructive way!

Morning all.......
Hope everyone is feeling good today and ready for another 100% day today.. Im working again today...... The boys were up at 5am today and we managed to get them back to sleep but when I woke up it was 7.15am and I ususally leave for work at 7am........ URGHHH..

Jess, hope the tablets are working ok for you hon...

Sunshine singer, sounds like you had a fab time in alton towers well done you for being so good on 810..

Hey Sarrette.. hope your good.

Wellandgood I hate totm too its always a nightmare.. good luck for your test results though..

Lexie...... you shout away honey........ You have done so well.. Well done you........ Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!

Angela..... dont become a scale hopper like me.. I have got better I must say once in the morning and once in the evening now.

Awaistplan - hope you have a great 2nd day on 810

Mia - Heres hoping you lose that 4 lbs you have been fab this week so I am sure you will........ Look at you all starry eyed and in love did you have a fab time at the concert......

Have a fab day everyone xxxx

Good morning everyone!! Made the mistake of weighing myself last night and it shows me at the same as my WI last weds!! Though I suppose that was at the end of the day and my WI is in the morning. But still. It's probably because I've actually had a really, really bad week! I haven't been drinking nearly enough water, really going to work on that today though!! Once or twice I haven't bothered having my 4th pack. I've got really irregular taking my thyroid tablets, just keep forgetting! My umm... well, 'toilet habits' are fairly infrequent now. Too much information I'm sure! It's probably because I'm not drinking enough water, but I'm just really struggling to get the water down! I swear it's like I'm trying to sabotage myself!! I'm actually a little bit annoyed with myself, but in a constructive way!

hey Caroline I didnt see your post before when I posted.
Sometimes I find my scales dont change when Im hopping on and off all the time hon dont get to disheartned.. its only when you go for weigh in that you get the true results..
Try and drink that water hon it does really help... I tend to leave bottles around or glasses with a straw and some ice and just sip it when you see it........
Chin up your doing great x

I wanted to yesterday, and was trying to drink more water. But my thing is I really don't like our tap water here, it actually makes me feel sick! It sounds crazy I know!! So I use bottled water, but only had sparkling left and I really didn't like that, it tastes quite bitter, even with Sunshine Orange in it. I should have just got on with it though! But I often find I have to make myself drink water, and if I'm not liking the taste I just kind of... forget!! I'm going to try and make sure I get enough today though. I need to get a new bottle as I left my big water bottle at work!

Hello Friends! I love the positivity on this thread, so can I please mark my spot? I need to get re-energised as I have been faffing about for the last month and I need to whip myself back into shape.

You are all so inspirational, so please rub some of your magic off on me.
x

Waahhhoooooooo!!

I love Tuesdays! Weigh in day! After my restart back on Sole source I have lost a wopping 11.6lb!! Im being realistic, its probs all that sugar and water from my chocolate binging! But thankgod its gone!!

And because it's gone I'm feeling more confident and am going to ring some of my old job agencies and try and find me some money!!

I cant believe Im this chirpy considering ive got insomnia and not actually had any sleep yet??

Jess - hope ur feeling better soon hun. My totm is due any day now so I will probably relate very soon!

Sunshine - Im jealous of Alton Towers! im going to thorpe park on Friday, though Alton is my favourite!!

Lexie - great news!! Loving the fireworks hehe!

Mia - check you out?? Whats his name and where did you meet him?

And everyone else - hello and good luck!xxx

I think Mia means Enrique Iglesias or however you spell it!! She went to his concert the other night, right??

Well done crazy, that's a great loss!! Chirpy is good, I need chirpy!! I'm just soooo tired lately I have no energy for chirpy, which I REALLY don't like!

Mia - check you out?? Whats his name and where did you meet him?

:D:D Crazy - where you been?:D:D. Enrique - the one and only Enrique :8855:. Saw him on Thrusday night, RIGHT at the front, he was inches away from me :party0023: :serenade:, and I cant get the vision out of my head :wave_cry:. FFS I am 43 years old - get a grip woman. Still, it is stopping me from eating:D

I think Mia means Enrique Iglesias or however you spell it!! She went to his concert the other night, right??

Well done crazy, that's a great loss!! Chirpy is good, I need chirpy!! I'm just soooo tired lately I have no energy for chirpy, which I REALLY don't like!
:ashamed0005:Oopsies!

Being tired sucks! Because I find out of habit when Im tired I usually resort to eating more to try and give me energy... and of course on this you cant!! :(

Oopsies

:D:D Crazy - where you been?:D:D. Enrique - the one and only Enrique :8855:. Saw him on Thrusday night, RIGHT at the front, he was inches away from me :party0023: :serenade:, and I cant get the vision out of my head :wave_cry:. FFS I am 43 years old - get a grip woman. Still, it is stopping me from eating:D

Oh wow Im super jealous!! Was he good... or is that a silly question?? Hehe! Actually the company Ive just left were co-promoters of that tour, so I did a bit of work marketing him and making sure people like you bought tickets ;) Glad you had fun - where did you see him? Was Alesha any good? xxx

Morning ladies :)

Hope you're all well today. Well done to you losers.X x
I can't wait until I am in the 11's Lexie...I feel quite good about myself in the 11's so it will be a huge turning point. Bwoody well done, I can't wait to join you.

Don't be down Caroline, you have done sooooo well so far. Have you tried bottled water if your tap water is making you feel sickly. I know what you mean though, too much water can make you feel sick...thankfully I can still have cups of tea (my saviour).

Lol@Mia inches away from Enrique...some people have all the luck. X x

Have a fab and focused day y'all. x x

Back