Ten stone Challenge

Hi I’m back. Great training weekend. I’m still at 20s3 so that’s 3lb for this week. Off to work. Have a great day.

Hiya. Sorry I’ve been absent. So tired. Still 100% but I’ve just been to a pre-op appointment at the hospital and my BP is high. It’s NEVER been high before, not even when pregnant. I’m running a temp too. They said I may need to come out of ketosis before the surgery 😟I’ve just dashed to get to college for night class and I’ve a spare 30 Mins so thought I’d catch up. I hope Everyone is on a roll. I’m still 20s3 so looks like I’m stalled again.

Whoohooo just downed my strawberry shake in the college corridor before class. Bit of a juggle to make it without spilling but I did it.

Long day at work but feeling good. I think the paracetamol has got rid of the temp. No idea about BP. I’m not going to worry about it. My son just split his lip when he was spinning around on the carpet and fell forward. He’s fine but what freaked him out most is his nana and granda going into panic mode. I just took him out of the room and got a cold flannel. He’s fine now but took some calming down. My inlaws think I’m heartless because I didn’t panic or stop him playing before he did it. Good grief! I don’t care as long as my boy is okay. So I had apple crumble for breaky, strawberry bar for lunch and I’ll possibly have mousse tonight.
20s2 today 😀

Nothing quite like a cold flannel

......I cured many an incident with my little nephews and niece that way :classic_big_grin:

Good on you for remaining calm......no point in getting agitated and upsetting the little one even more :classic_roll_eyes:

Glad your temperature is better.....it might be that your BP was raised as a result of low grade infection, so that might have settled too hopefully :classic_smile:

So i've had an exhausting day but was excited to start it with a cheeky check and i'm 20st1. So close to the next bracket. I've had the maple cereal today (not keen), lemon smoothie and a lemon bar. I need more water. I was a bit bummed to see that i've only lost 8lb this month. It makes 34 total which sounds great so i'm sticking with that. Thats the same weight as my son !!! I'm not feeling any different yet and my clothes are uber stretchy so don't feel different but it must be showing somewhere. I had my hair done today (once a month treat) and I think my face is thinner. i've not been sleeping great so i'm going to have a very early night and catch up. Dreaming of the 19's !!! Only 8lb until my 3stone goal. It must start becoming noticeable soon surely? I guess if you've been so big it takes a lot before weight loss shows. have a great evening everyone

Whoooosh and I’m 19s13.5 yippeeeeee.

Got out of work early unexpectedly today so Friday feeling commence! Off up to Northumberland with Hubby for the weekend. Packs coming too. Just been to a leaving do. Someone bought me a lunch as I was running late. It was a salad but with loads of carbs and fresh bread so I politely chatted ate a bit of bacon, cheese and cucumber then moved away from the plate ! Had a strawberry mousse when I got home. TOTM started early too. Normally my losses stall at this time.

Feeels fantastic. I had a mooch around Debenhams earlier looking for a dress as gorgeous as Darcy’s to look forward to getting. I imagined being at goal what would I like to wear. I didn’t find a flipping thing. Really bizarre. They used to do a gorgeous range called Debut of occasion dresses. I’m not sure where to look now. Had a bar and black coffee mid afternoon. Just waiting outside Sainsbury’s while hubby gets sparkling water. We are pushing the boat out for our first child free night in months and having Exante lemon flavouring in it tonight!!!! We will probably be asleep within ten minutes. Have an amazing evening all.

I sat In the sunshine and had porridge and black coffee for breakfast looking at the sea in the distance. Couldn’t have been a more perfect start to the day. Busy painting,cleaning and gardening for the rest of it though. I’m trying the Darcy method 😁 Now settled in front of a wood burner with sparkling water and a banana shake. Yum. Hope everyone else is having a good day. X

Back