Ten stone Challenge

I’ve been 100% this weekend and I hit the next stone bracket so I’m quite hopeful for tomorrow’s WI. I can’t believe how fast time is going. I’ll be at goal for October if I keep going. It seems an age away but I’ve only 5 months to my holiday. That’s not long really. I could be in 15’s by then if I persevere. Feeling tired but I’ve done a lot of DIY and gardening. Just travelling home. I just ordered 60 shakes to arrive tomorrow. Strawberry shake with 400ml water for dinner I think. Yum. I LOVE the simplicity of this plan. Little man has spent weekend with his grandparents so is full of food and treats.
So. I’m almost 3st down. It’s gotta start feeling noticible soon.

well doe of 100% weekend :) Nothing better. Your goals are achievable! Keep chipping away as you are and Im sure youll be feeling great by winter! x

Hi D. Really long day. School run then work then night class. I only just got home. I should do homework while it’s fresh but I’m up at 5am. 100% day but I’m Really not drinking enough water. Feeling good. Bright and alert even though I’m tired. I’m sure this diet is good for the brain! Hope you’re doing okay. Will check diaries soon. X

Whoohoooo mark the day! 2stone 8lbs gone and I’ve just had my husband comment I looked nice in my dress from work and I’ve lost weight on my face. My first “you’ve lost weight” comment. 😁. I wish it would come off my hips though. Sigh... never happy are we!

Whoohoooo mark the day! 2stone 8lbs gone and I’ve just had my husband comment I looked nice in my dress from work and I’ve lost weight on my face. My first “you’ve lost weight” comment. 😁. I wish it would come off my hips though. Sigh... never happy are we!

Nothing quite like positive comments ☺️

Ok I’ve been busy today, drunk water and coffee and been 100% but by 3pm I became so hungry. I made my sons dinner at 5 and it took every ounce of willpower not to eat everything. I glugged sparkling water. The other thing is I’m so tired, physically tired and mentally tired I can’t think straight. I’ve been praying for it to be time to put my son to bed so I can go too. Here I am. 7.30 and can barely keep eyes open. Hunger gone but exhausted. Anyone else been through this? I’ll read posts tomorrow as I’m going to sleep. Xxx

Yes Whizzy. Every time I really exert myself or work very long hours, I feel totally drained just like that.

My son got me up this morning. I could barely get out of bed. I’m so physically and mentally tired. Just had apple crumble for breakfast. I might up my intake for a week and see how I go. Have a great Easter everyone.

I'm going to be adding a meal (eggs or salad or something) for the whole of next week. In some ways I don't want to, but it's the healthy thing to do, and it means I'll be able to add more exercise anyway. I feel that although you can blast through the odd headache or dizzy spell, you also need to keep an eye on the bigger health picture. Look after yourself. :)

I think you need to do the food week ..........listen to what your body is telling you ☺️

You’re working hard, running a house and caring for a young child ......hard going!

Take care of yourself xx

Food week isn't 'cheating' either, and anecdotely doesn't seem to affect weight loss. Anyway, you're doing great.

Good luck with food week. Be kind to yourself and mean to your demons haha. I found t really helpful to plan every day in advice and stick to it rigidly. This was it just became an extension on TS. You've got this! x

Back