Ten stone Challenge

HI WA, I had some cheese and onion, mushroom with my pizza first day. Next day made a burger pack with onions peppers etc and lettuce buns haha then stuck to boiled eggs the rest of the week!! xx

I'm mainly going to have green salads, sometimes with a boiled agg :)

Well I made it through. Pack for breakfast but I had 2eggs with slim back bacon then a strawberry delight pack. Slept more when son was at school but didn’t get my shopping I because I was waiting for a delivery. I will up my intake for a few days. Thanks for your suggestions! I’m proud I made it through as I felt so dreadful the “eat everything” mentality crept in so I downed water. No rest for the next few days. Tummy is bloated so I might have to try something to help that. Have a great weekend.

Oh yeah, I’ll bumpf up some pizza paxks too

Happy Easter. Just to let you know I’m doing food week as suggested within the limits but I’m not feeling great. Totally worn out, tight chest and hard to breathe. Even having a shower took a lot of effort today. No appetite which is good. I’ve got some iron tablets as I’ve felt like this before when anaemia set in. I had to get my husband to take a shift off work. I could hardly get up today. Sorry for not checking in. Hope Everyone has a good Easter. I’m off to sleep again and will catch up when more with it.

Are you on four packs yet Wizzy, I can’t remember. If not sounds a plan, and maybe a multivit too washed down with gallons of water. And a pint of Guinness :)

I believe you need vitamin C to absorb the supplementary iron, but you probably know better than I.

Hi all. Thanks FF yes I needed vit C to absorb iron but I thought the amount in our packs might work? I’ve had protein and veg for last few nights and kept within rules. It’s not helped how I’m feeling at all. My WI this morning is 20s so I’m a bit sad to be up from 19s11 but there’s no way it’s anything except water. Still not great today so a call to docs is on the cards tomorrow. I’m going back to 3 packs today though. Our central heating boiler has packed in too. Why do these things happen on a bank holiday weekend? Stay strong everyone.

So sorry you’re having such a tough time :classic_frown:

Sounds like you may have a chest infection so a visit to the GP is a very good idea

What a pain about the boiler ......I’ve recently had a new one installed after the old one died, so I understand how difficult it is to be without.

Take care of yourself xxx

Hi all. Manic day at work. Totally forgot to drink water and only had one pack. Very bad form. I’ve duly kicked myself up the bum and promised to do better tomorrow. I didn’t get the GP call done either. Got home 7.30. Had a shake now time for bed as up at 5am.

Hey 👋
Just been reading your diary from the start. You are doing amazing well with your weight loss....well done and I love they way no matter what you stick to it 😁

Hi I’m so sorry I’ve been absent. I’ve been at work since 6am then dashed after work to trainin. I only got home half an hour ago. My sons in Newcastle with inlaws.

I’m still 100%. Decided to not weigh in until Monday. Day off tomorrow just little ole me. I’m going to lie in and then mooch out somewhere otherwise I’ll end up staying in doing tax returns. How’s everyone doing?

Thanks for readin Shrimp. I’ll look for your diary. Hope all going well?

Hi. Had a fabulous day yesterday. All about what I wanted to do. My sons away so I did some sorting out of sports equipment then went to see Peter rabbit at the pics. Totally super eve. I even resisted snacks. Today I’ve just had the drive from hell for 5 hours. Work dinner again tonight and everyone wants to go pizza place. I just had a banana shake. I didn’t go last time but I’m across the street this time so I’ve no excuse. What do I do? Do you think they’ll do omelette ?

I also packed the wrong jeans. Wait a minute though. I started this in Jan 22nd as a size 28 and I’m sitting here wearing size 20 John rocha jeggings and I can breath and even sit cross legged!!!! Whooooohoooo. They wouldn’t go over my knees last time I tried. Hope all okay. Got to fly out to dinner but will check you all later.

Back