Ten stone Challenge

Wow! That’s a great achievement moving from a 28 to 20. You must feel really proud of what you have achieved?

Hope dinner went well

Hi. I’m off the wagon but not seriously so. It wasn’t worth it and I didn’t enjoy it. In fact I preferred my protein shake. Back to plan ASAP. I’m home again but back to work tomorrow. I really do feel like I’m on a treadmill with work. Good luck with WI all.

Thanks Mini. 100% day today and it was no problem. I bloatedly ballooned in 24hrs from 19s11 to 20s2 3/4 though. Sad to show a gain for a single business meal with the only sin a chicken tortilla wrap with salad but that’s the way it goes I guess. I even gave away a lovely gift pack from hotel chocolate someone gave me!!!! It’s been an awful day at work. Traditionally I would hit the junk but I’m just going to bed. I’ve just had my last shake and that’ll do. Night all.

Hi all. I’ve been 100% again today. Feeling exhausted but TOTM is due. I had a very strong feeling not to set off for work this morning but I did and ended up having a tyre blow out on my on a very busy road. I’m okay but it took 3 hours to get home and my cars still stuck there. Neck sore and I’ve got an awful headache. It’s sad though that I just wanted to comfort eat and go out for a nice meal when I got home. I’ve ended up sleeping. Still two packs to have and still shakey so I guess I’ll have shakes!!!!

I love the coco pop cereal. I only bought two to try. I’m 19s11 today so at my lowest weight. I’m going back to tracking daily as that helped. When I started doing just green blocks for 100% it didn’t feel as easy to stay focussed.

I’m starting my 100days @ 100% today. Line drawn under last week. I’m pleased I’m still at my lowest so far. I’ve 100 days to my cruise. My husband actually said I’d lost weight today. My M&S goal blouse size 24 fitted too! Next one is Debenhams collection size 22 but it’s still very tight. I’ve a suitcase full of things to wear when I’m about 14stone. 5.5 to go!!!

Good luck with your 100 days at 100%. The cruise at the end of it sounds a fabulous incentive to stay on track! xx

Good luck with your 100% for 💯 day’s. We are here to support you. What cruise are you going on

Thanks! I’m going on a P&o med cruise. Our first family holiday in 5 years I can’t wait. 100% today. Full day at work then night class. Doc rang to say something about repeat blood test because liver function was wrong do you think it could be the diet? I’m worried because I’m due to have surgery 3 May and don’t want to miss out. Hope everyone’s had a great day.

Thanks D. We are back neck and neck again 😊. Today has been an odd day though. I got a call first thing from doc wanting to take another blood test straight away. My liver ALT was sky high. No idea what that is but it’s doubled since September (before diet) and it was high then. It can’t be the diet? I don’t drink alcohol. It might be my pain meds as I do need a few. Bit worrying as I have surgery for a medical trial 3 May for pain control. I hope this doesn’t stop it.

Anyway. Good diet day. Not sure on white choc and raspberry bar though. Strawberry shake my current fav. I might pick something warm for dinner. Apple crumble maybe. My hubby says the loss is noticible now 😊

Great you have had a whoosh! And over 3st in 3 months is amazing. I would talk to the doctor about the diet if you get a chance. Better to be safe than sorry x

Hi all. Had an amazing day yesterday. I took the day off to enjoy the sunshine and spent 10-2 doing my hobbey Archery. It was magic. Still 100% but a bit bloated today due to TOTM. Doc knows about the diet. It’s my medication causing issues they suspect.

I’m thrilled today I’m wearing fitted (non elastic) size 24 trousers from M&S !!! and a size 22 Debenhams collection too. I was a 28. 😁

You’ve done brilliantly Whizaway.. 3 stones in 3 months is incredible. Awesome willpower I must say. I hope I can stick to this as long as you and others have on this forum. Good luck for your 100 days challenge..! I will be around to follow your journey it really spurred me on with positivity the way you’re shining through all the obstacles..! Keep going..!

Back