Ten stone Challenge

Golden syrup porridge (not keen), strawberry delight (nice) and I’m not sure what for dinner yet. I’ve hadn’t quiet day. Tried knitting and made the headband from a kit bought for me by a friend at Christmas. It stopped me picking but it’s not a hobbey I’m gonna take up I don’t think. Proud I tried it.

Today I feel hungry. I’ve been drinking berry tea but one tea bag in a pint of water shouldn’t have damaging amounts of citrus does it? Still on plan. Anxious about being back at work on Monday after two weeks off with flu. I’ve only been there a few of days this year! This evening I’m going to have to drink plenty and do something distracting too keep on track. It’s especially frustrating as my losses have stopped but I know that’s just my body getting used to ketosis. It’ll move again. I hope. Have a good evening all.

Apple crumble, choc mint shake. Coffee, peppermint tea and sparkly water today. I’ve been hungry so I shared a can of tuna with my son at lunch. I resisted homemade pancakes for breakfast and all the various things my son has tried to get me to share today.

I’m tired. Less hungry but tonight is my first night in with hubby since starting this and that usually meant takeaway and vino and film. With popcorn and choc. Biggest challenge for me I think as it’s been the only “together” thing we’ve shared for years. Wine glass with sparkling water I think. Send me strength!

Sending lots of strength! No idea about low carb alcohol but I don’t think it’s worth coming out of ketosis for. Bet you’d be drunk of one or two drinks after no food for 2 weeks

I ate with my son. Beef and a small egg omelette. I feel much better and hopefully today’s no carb food intake will preserve ketosis. I may still have a pack later.

Morning! Porridge for breaky (while I make pancakes for my son). Finally persuaded my husband to take my son swimming. I’m watching as it’s not accessible easily. Feel much better today. No loss this week but I’m happy about that. A gain of 2 lbs then loss of 2lbs over my period. I’m 21st6 as if this morning. Best bit is I know that everything lost from now is fat! Roll on target. Have a great day everyone.

I like this

Attachments

• 8F8D7EF5-D280-4E38-8AF1-EE438BBD3DBA.jpeg
    8F8D7EF5-D280-4E38-8AF1-EE438BBD3DBA.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 10
Well, while my hubby took the dog for a stroll I cleared the garage from all the boxes he’d dumped in it ( I’ve been waiting and waiting but he never does it). Gooey brown gunk spilled all over one of them. I just about wrecked myself but I got a lot done. Must’ve burned some calories. I also surprisingly spoke up to my husband after he dumped his muddy wellies in the kitchen and made a comment about the garage that he’d do things in his own time (a year I’ve been waiting so far). He was a bit shocked I think and stormed off upstairs. He’s calmed down now.

Porridge, strawberry delight, choc bar, water and coffee today. Work tomorrow. Early night for me. WI day too. I nearly forgot. Have a great week.

How did your 2nd weigh go?

As expected I’m 21s6 so it’s STS this week but I’m okay with that. It’s been totm and a mega loss first week I didn’t expect much ‘‘tis week. Still on plan. First day at work on it and I didn’t drink enough at all. How did you go?

As expected I’m 21s6 so it’s STS this week but I’m okay with that. It’s been totm and a mega loss first week I didn’t expect much ‘‘tis week. Still on plan. First day at work on it and I didn’t drink enough at all. How did you go?
I did well! First day with low carb eating. So hoping for a maintain this week after 2 big losses. Feeling better already but might be because I’m not poorly any more.

Good Luck for this week.

It's hard to be good all week and not see a loss - happened me once or twice before on VLCDs and I'm always close to jacking them in at that point. Bet you get a great loss next week though. :)

Ok day at work but feeling a bit lost. New position after 6 years doing the same thing. Ive little to no guidance, no direction and I'm feeling pretty useless. I've stuck to plan and have just realised I've only had two packs today. Is that bad? I'm not hungry and don't want to double up before bed. I haven't drunk enough either. I've definitely had a mental shift because feeling like this would normally lead me to burying myself in food but I haven't. Right. I'm off to catch up on everyone then it's bedtime.

Ok day at work but feeling a bit lost. New position after 6 years doing the same thing. Ive little to no guidance, no direction and I'm feeling pretty useless. I've stuck to plan and have just realised I've only had two packs today. Is that bad? I'm not hungry and don't want to double up before bed. I haven't drunk enough either. I've definitely had a mental shift because feeling like this would normally lead me to burying myself in food but I haven't. Right. I'm off to catch up on everyone then it's bedtime.

Really well done for sticking to plan 😊

My method of dealing with stress is to eat too.......so I understand how hard a habit that is to break!

You’re doing great, and this is absolutely going to be our year 😀

Thanks Darcy. Yes I feel it is. Especially with great support here. How was your holiday. I must look for your diary.

So I started with a strawberry shake 8am Strawberry bar at lunch 1230. I drank water but by 3 I was really really hungry. Even after a pint of peppermint tea. I just had a porridge while my son had his dinner. I’ve noticed a pattern that if I have a bar I’m much hungrier. Tough mental day at work.

Oh, I was 21s4 this morning 😊. I’ve got quite a headache just now but otherwise ok. That’s probably from hitting the phone as soon as we got in to deal with idiotic financial and insurance companies charging us a fortune. Have a great evening all. X

Thanks Darcy. Yes I feel it is. Especially with great support here. How was your holiday. I must look for your diary.

So I started with a strawberry shake 8am Strawberry bar at lunch 1230. I drank water but by 3 I was really really hungry. Even after a pint of peppermint tea. I just had a porridge while my son had his dinner. I’ve noticed a pattern that if I have a bar I’m much hungrier. Tough mental day at work.

Oh, I was 21s4 this morning 😊. I’ve got quite a headache just now but otherwise ok. That’s probably from hitting the phone as soon as we got in to deal with idiotic financial and insurance companies charging us a fortune. Have a great evening all. X

https://www.minimins.com/threads/south-pacific.227012/page-262

My diary 😊

Well another 1/2 pond down this morning 😀
Today was one of those challenging ones where whatever can go wrong does. A seminar on bullying and harassment but the people who do it were no where to be seen. Free lunch (I took a bar). I’ve got used to black coffee too. It over ran so had to leave while people were presenting and mad dash to get my son from school. Someone had taken his chinese lantern he’d made. Tears ensued. Then I had to get my son to swimming lesson. One minute he was screaming he didn’t want to go then when I said oks he was screaming he did. My husband had switched car seats round but I’d never used it so had to figure the clip out (Mensa test) in the rain, hence running late. Got there , No parking, all disabled slots full too so I had to park next to a dumpster. I got my Wheelchair out (for the sixth time today) and the brake sheered off as I transferred. So there I was sitting in a puddle on the floor in the rain. I just did what all mums do and got on with it and managed to get my son inside to swimming with moments to spare, no changing rooms so I had to juggle him at poolside. During lesson A nice lady gave me the key to changing room for disabled but when we got in there was no where to put anything and the floor was just a big puddle. My son was freezing so I had to stand him on my lap to change him (he’s four). Then I dropped his pjs on the floor. Soaking. He had to come home in his spare swim shorts, vest, coat and my fleece wrapped around him. Then I had to get him and me in the car with no Wheelchair brake! Tore my favourite jumper lifting the chair into the car. Got Home, bathed him, made dinner and bedtime routine. I am exhausted but have stuck to plan. Hot banana shake. Now I have to fix my brake but the lights just blown in the garage so can’t find spares or tools. Couldn’t make it up.

Sorry for the vent. I’d normally bury in food, tag you’re it.

If I’m not down to 21s3 tomorrow I’ll be surprised. Hope everyone else has had a good day. I’ve decided a neck and shoulder massage is my next treat for stone lost.

Oh no Whizaway! What an awful day you have had, it sounds like you deserve a massage right now!
Well done for sticking to plan through it all :0clapper:
Hope your day is better tomorrow!

Back