Ten stone Challenge

Oh my goodness, what a day you had :classic_confused:

.......but really well done for sticking to plan, and fab news on another loss today! You’re doing great :classic_big_grin:

today not much better. broadband is broken and vodaphone is trying my patience. My laptop has slowed down so can't type. I've just had to call the electrician out and my husbands new car is a hideous colour (not a big thing but we've got to live with it for 12-15 years). AAArrrgh

shake and bar so far today.

Good day today although last nights dinner with my two best friends didn’t go to plan. I got scallops as a treat and spinach with kale. I was going to have that while my two friends had a Gusto meal. Unfortunately one of them didn’t make it because her mum was poorly bless her. Such a worry. The other friend had bought the meal and I felt awful so we made it and ate it (delicious). Roasted garlic and Mushroom salad so I figured it would be low carb? Nope. 30g. I stuck to water and peppermint tea and I was still up to 21s4 this morning. Harrumph. Today I fixed my Wheelchair and cleaned it (2 hours it took) with my son helping the Spent the afternoon playing with my son. Just settled down.

So. Nice day, things fixed, no major dramas so far. I had maple pancakes for breakfast which were okay and fitting as my son has homemade pancakes on a Saturday.

Hope Everyone is doing great. Scallops for me tonight I guess.

21s3 this morning. Feeling sleep deprived as my boy has a cold and I was up several times again. Shake for breakfast. Have a good Sunday. X

Week 3 WI slightly disappointing as I was 21s3 yesterday (3lb loss) but this morning 21s4 3/4!!!! Today is my WI day so I’m recording the latter just 1lb 1/4. I do feel bloated so for the first month I’m just going with the scales. I’m on plan. No carbs since fateful Friday. I still in ketosis I think although I’m soooooo ready for breakfast. Packs only for this week now that’s for sure.

Have a great week all.

Thanks Darcy. Long day at work. Home 7, put son to bed then had to bake cookies for a valentines bake sale at work. Really really hard not to be tempted. Today I’ve had two porridge and a hot choc mint shake. There were cakes all over the break room too. Early night.

Looks like your doing great hun. Isn’t it funny when you look at carbs, how much is in certain foods.
Are you continuing on shakes or having the 4th week with more calories like they suggest?

Thanks Darcy. Long day at work. Home 7, put son to bed then had to bake cookies for a valentines bake sale at work. Really really hard not to be tempted. Today I’ve had two porridge and a hot choc mint shake. There were cakes all over the break room too. Early night.

Well done for resisting :classic_smile:

Looks like your doing great hun. Isn’t it funny when you look at carbs, how much is in certain foods.
Are you continuing on shakes or having the 4th week with more calories like they suggest?

Thanks! I’ve decided not to even chance carbs now. It’s protein or nothing! I’m continuing with shakes as I had meals 3 nights running last week. This weekend I’m away so will have bacon and eggs for breakfast but shakes the rest of the time. How about you?
I was 21s3 this morning so I know it’s all water weight. I’ve been invited to ladies day at the races in June. I’d love to get into my fav dress by then but would have to be 16st. I last wore it in 2010 when I went to the same races.

Happy Valentines all you lovely people! I think my husband has started supporting my diet. Every year diet or not he’s bought the same chocolates (or nothing which was preferable). This year I get a dozen red roses for the first time in my life 😁. Such a lovely surprise. Especially as I get to spend the day having tests in hospital. I’m still 21s3 but I know I’ve stuck to plan so it’s just a matter of time. It’s impossible to put on weight when you’re in calorie deficit. Have s great day all xxc

Roses, how lovely :classic_smile:

Really well done for sticking to plan.....I know just how hard that can be!

Hope your day in hospital goes quickly......not the best place to spend your time :classic_err_what:

Good day today. Shake, strawberry bar, choc orange shake (not keen). Not drunk enough water I don’t think but my checkup at the spinal unit went super quick. I felt like burying myself in food again but I think it’s an emotional reaction again so didn’t respond. Normally I’d have gone to the M&S in the hospital and filled a bag with junk then squirrelled it away in my room and trough the lot. Instead I’m on here talking to you. There’s definitely been a mental shift for me. Onwards and downwards!

Good day today. Shake, strawberry bar, choc orange shake (not keen). Not drunk enough water I don’t think but my checkup at the spinal unit went super quick. I felt like burying myself in food again but I think it’s an emotional reaction again so didn’t respond. Normally I’d have gone to the M&S in the hospital and filled a bag with junk then squirrelled it away in my room and trough the lot. Instead I’m on here talking to you. There’s definitely been a mental shift for me. Onwards and downwards!

Really well done for not responding to the emotional call........that I know so well, and solves nothing :classic_roll_eyes:

A good TS day for both of us......onwards and downwards :classic_big_grin:

Soooo I’m still 21s3. Hmmmmm I’ve been strictly 3 packs a day. Could’ve drunk more water I guess but I had a mini disaster today. I have to wheel up a hill to walk my dog at work and the left fork on the front wheel of my Wheelchair sheered off. My weight? I’ve been creeping around work on a 12 hour day with gaffer tape holding me together. The water fountain was miles away so I only got one refill. I also managed to explode my cofffee all over me. I’m glad it was black 🤪. I have an old spare NHS chair at home but it’s so unbalanced I had 6 falls in 6 months and broke my arm when I used to use it. Ah well, needs must as I’m meeting friends I only see once a month tomorrow and I’m not missing that. Strawberry Bar, strawberry shake and porridge today. I intend to stick to it even though 3 meals are provided this weekend. I shall have eggs for breakfast though. Have a super weekend everyone. Keep at it.

21s1 it’s going down at last! Long drive ahead. I’ve packed my packs. Good luck everyone have a good weekend. WI Monday for me!

Back