Ten stone to loose

Katy87

I'm sick of been cat after been on all types of diets and trying to loose weight got 10 years. But I have more motivation this time. I'm on the primal diet. Just worried about loose skin.

hi hun
good luck on your journey i said that to my doctor he said if you are sensible you will be ok i hope mine is right if not thats a bridge i will cross when it happens but i do understand where you are coming from x

Hi thanks you have lost a lot that's good x

Hi Katy - I to worry about the loose skin, been advised in places it will be loose but over time this can be come tighter. If not then may need to look into surgery. The main thing is that we become healthy. I was dangerously close at the weight I was risking diabetes and other things. Good Luck on your journey.

You have lost a lot well done. I think I will start saving incase I need surgery in the future. It's still expensive about 2000 abroad for a tummy tuck. Bit iundoing a lot of excerxise to help it not be loose to x

bless you katy your amazing love x x x

I too was really worried about loose skin too but to be honest ive got so much more energy compared to before after losing some weight that ill either live with it or get the bugger chopped off, lol. Excerise is helping so far though. Good luck on your journey :)

Thanks good luck for you

hi katy hows your weekend been x x

Hi I did struggle a bit need to be more carefull now. How was yours?

How has the past week been Katy?

It's been ok but I could do better i need to plan mesas more and exsersie more. Just be a lot more organised really lol. How has yours been?

This week was a difficult one as I am trying something new where I eat low carbs for 13 days then carb up. Monday/Tuesday was my carbing 24hours so im pretty much the same weight as before. Normally takes a week before I drop again so hopefully I will drop some before I go to the races next Saturday.

Keep up the good work :)

I hope you do good luck :) x

I'm sick of been cat after been on all types of diets and trying to loose weight got 10 years. But I have more motivation this time. I'm on the primal diet. Just worried about loose skin.

Hi there.. So far I've lost 10 .7 stone in 9 months, I too was worried about loose skin.. But now i just don't care.. I'm healthier than I've ever been, and I know that I've cut my chances of heart attack and stroke... Also there's so many variations of shape wear, that for me loose skin isn't a problem.

not forgetting it's also a stark reminder of what not to go back too..

xx

That's really good well done. You must feel much healthier. How did you do it? Did you excerxise, would you consider surgery?

Hi again.. Thanks for your congratulations.. X

I did it by using Paul McKennas hypnotic gastric band book, and cd.. Hubby has also long a whopping 7 stone in 9 months too by using the same method.

i do exercise, and have been since I could move more freely, as I found it difficult to even walk with the weight I was previously carrying.. I now walk at least 2 miles a day, sometimes a lot more, I cycle, I Zumba like a mad woman, and do the odd keep fit DVD.... And the strangest thing ever is that I enjoy it.

i have thought about having surgery when I get to my goal weight.. But I lost this weight because I didn't want surgery fwor a gastric band or gastric bypass, as I personally knew 2 people who lost their lives from it, and that scared me more than ever... So I figure that my husband loves every inch of me, whether big or small ( and he reminds me daily ).. And he is the only one who sees it really... And I am happy just to be alive and healthy. So seeing as I wouldn't risk an operation to lose the weight, I really don't want one it tidy up the wobbly bits I've been left with.. X

Not forgetting the wonder that is spanx!

xxxxxx

MissMiff
you took the words straight out out of my mouth i was talking to friends and they said what about the lose skin you might have i said if i do it slowly i could be lucky but if im not who cares like you said there is only our hubbys who are going to see us he loved me me at 27st 11lbs and loves me now at 22st 9lbs so im sure when i get to my goal weight he will still love me im no way going to have surgery i will walk walk walk and use some weights for my arm but like your self i will not have surgery and i must confess i have bought the Paul McKennas hypnotic gastric band book, and cd im going to give it a go if it works it works if not then well i have nothing to lose well done both you and your hubby x x x

Back