Ten stone to loose

Ohh my god girls congratulations on such big weight losses :0 I can't believe a book helped U loose that ! I worry about heart attacks n strokes way more than excess skin too! Big journey ahead of me looking forward to following ur progress for a bit of inspiration xxx

hello
welcome to the madhouse your going to love it on here trust me everyone will help give you tips and cuddles and praise when you need it good luck on your journey x x

Thank you chezz ! I'll latch on to the will power you must have and get going (",) looking forward to reading some more posts xx

we will do this all off us im here love like the others if you need a good moan or just a chat x x

MissMiff you took the words straight out out of my mouth i was talking to friends and they said what about the lose skin you might have i said if i do it slowly i could be lucky but if im not who cares like you said there is only our hubbys who are going to see us he loved me me at 27st 11lbs and loves me now at 22st 9lbs so im sure when i get to my goal weight he will still love me im no way going to have surgery i will walk walk walk and use some weights for my arm but like your self i will not have surgery and i must confess i have bought the Paul McKennas hypnotic gastric band book, and cd im going to give it a go if it works it works if not then well i have nothing to lose well done both you and your hubby x x x

Thanks. Chez... Let me know how you get in with PM... And good luck all with your 10 stone losses.. Xxx

hi MissMiff
i will let you know how i get on x x x

Back