Teri's Yummy Mummy Diary

Thank you! I don't think sf will work for me in the long run but I'm going to finish these 10 days then move onto calorie cycling xx

Morning :)
Ha yes definatly is the best meal of the week, my mums started doing them every other Sunday now as dad takes her out for tea on th othe Sunday's, how dare he!!!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today's diary - missed yesterday off oops.

Breakfast - 283 cals
Cup of tea, half a sugar. 31 cals
Caramel/banana sf. 230 cals
Extra milk 17 cals
Pepsi max. 1 cal
Juice. 4 cals

Lunch - 337 cals
WW fromfrais raspberry. 48 cals
Half grapefruit. 38 cals
Banana/choc sf 230 cals
Extra milk. 17 cals
Juice. 4 cals

Dinner -
Half jacket potato. .104 cals
Turkey rashers. 79 cals
2 WW sausage. 120 cals
BBQ sauce. 40 cals

Snacks -
Alpen light. 70 cals
Solero Berry x 2 180 cals
Pepsi max. 2 cals
Quavers. 88 cals
Bounty. 233 cals

Last edited:
I've just seen on mfp that over half of my daily food intake is carbs, this must be from the slimfast? I'm gutted and don't know what to do. Also my headache has come back it's splitting :( hopefully it'll go when I get my tea although I don't feel hungry x

Hi Teri,
I'm here to follow your diary :) maybe you need some water and that might shift your headache? If not can you take some paracetamol? X

I've taken 3 lots of paracetamol, its not a budging. I never get headaches, I've drank quite a bit from as soon as I got up so I can't be dehydrated :( x

oasis6918 said:
I've taken 3 lots of paracetamol, its not a budging. I never get headaches, I've drank quite a bit from as soon as I got up so I can't be dehydrated :( x

Maybe you are tired, you must be with two babys :) hope you feel better soon. Xx

I went to bed last night 8-9 for an hour and it seemed to shift most nearly all my headache, then at 1am my head was splitting again, I took some strong painkillers which took about an hour to kick in it was awful.
Today I'm taking a break from slimfast incase its anythin to do with all the sugar. I'm going to cal count and try and stay under 1300 cals today.

To recap my cals this week have been -
Friday. 1740
Saturday. 1599
Sunday. 1008
Monday. 656 plus take away pizza
Tuesday. 1078.
Wednesday. 1397

Breakfast today is -
Asda fruit and fibre 214 cals

Hi hun, I realised on mfp about my carb intake that's why I've dropped it to see if it will help my stall! If ur losing you should be fine havin what or having? Some are more sensitive to carbs than others? Why not try going back to just cc for a week see how u feel without slim fast?

Xxx

Yeah my plan was to do sf til 10th without weighing to see if it works doing it 100% but I'm in the process debating with myself weather to change to just cal count for the rest of the week until 10th. Decisions decisions, I have a lot of shake powder left, although it won't go off and there's no reason why I can't use it again in future xx

I'm glad I'm not wi today, I know I've done bad. I'm so tired too got a bad head feel like crap, Naomi slept 12-4, she seems to be napping now but I won't get any sleep til hubby goes to work. I'm so stressed over her christening and going to church this weekend. I want these next few weeks to be over. I'm feeling very deflated, my weight just isn't coming off how I want it too. I hope everyone else has a better day than me x

Awww hun hope today pick up for you

Big bugs xxxx

Naomi great, she slept 11.30-7.50 am last night. I'm so hungry today but now I have a really bad headache again so hope it goes soon. I've not gone over cals though and have got some left. Jack's fine, just his cheeky self! Just waiting for my tea to cook, breaded fish and baked beans. Is Hollie any better? x

The beans were awful, I like them mushy but they wouldn't mush and ice loads of juice. The breaded fish was nice from aldi 192 cals for a small piece x

Back