Terrible or not so terrible!?

Lilleece79

This weekend hasn't been great for my SW eating plan.

Saturday the OH and I drove 2 hours to climb a hill north of Ullapool called Stac Pollaidh (pronounced - Stack Polly). I had 2 x boiled eggs and toast (syned my butter - 3 syns), an Aplen bar and an apple whilst on the hill. So all great so far, then I got down. We went to a pub for lunch/tea and I was planning on being good but ended up with Chicken smoothered in bbq sauce, onion rings and skinny chips - it was bloodt tasty! Then in the evening I had a big bag of Maltesers (the bag up from the normal size NOT a family size). Finally I had nutella on toast before bed (un-weighed). :break_diet:

So I planned to be better today, and I have except for the skinny latte & millionaire shortbread I had at Costa coffee today! double oops! :sigh:

Anyhoo, not gonna beat myself up too much cos I CLIMBED A BLOODY BIG HILL!!!!!! I'm sure it cancels it all out! :p

Attachments

• DSC00299.jpg
    DSC00299.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 94
Thats one big hill, im sure you earnt it xx

I had a wobbly time too on sw, we're only human the important thing is to just get back on track and if you can reduce some syns up until weigh in day.

HAHAHAHAHA i wouldnt worry about it and that is a gert big hill. It was half term last week and i went tup to see a friend in hertford and she took me to krispie cream. We had donuts and hell they were divine. Though still lost my 3lbs this week so meh :D

Ah well, not to worry. You got loads of exercise, had a nice treat, and if you stick to plan the rest of the week you should be fine.

By the way, I really miss Millionaire's shortbreak, I've been trying to find a SW friendly (if it is possible) version of that all weekend. I know WW do them, but I'd like to try making me own :D

Good for you; though Idoubt I'll be that lucky! Expect to STS but you know what, I don't mind cos I feel goooooood!

I've never been to a Krispie Cream. Even the name sounds tasty!

Ah well, not to worry. You got loads of exercise, had a nice treat, and if you stick to plan the rest of the week you should be fine.

By the way, I really miss Millionaire's shortbreak, I've been trying to find a SW friendly (if it is possible) version of that all weekend. I know WW do them, but I'd like to try making me own :D

I bet you can make one with Fromage Frais and Scran bran! hahahahaha - gross!

Back