Terribly aching legs!

Me again...!

So the other day I posted about my mysterious bruises on my legs, today it's aching (badly!) legs! Does anyone else get this due to ketosis?? I'm pondering a visit to the doctor but don't want to seem dramatic. Also runs through to my toes. Slight loss of feeling on some... Very odd??

Any insight or similar experiences?

Xxx

Hey, when I first started on ts the first couple of weeks it felt like my legs were on fire, burning to touch and they felt like i had run a marathon, I struggled to get up the stairs or of the sofa if i sat for too long, yet i couldnt feel my toes either, it does ease off and everything will start to feel normal again. Im not sure why this happens though. I read your post the other day about the bruises and that night I noticed my legs are covered in various coloured bruises and i cant even explain where the came from, they are in the weirdest of places. If you are at all concerned though, i would take a trip to the doctors and get your self checked out.

Thank you for replying! Not so bad today, although come out in a new bruise, very odd! Massive congratulations on your weight loss, I imagine you feel amazing! xx

My legs have been sore yesterday and today. I googled ketosis and leg pain and it says the calcium potassium and magnesium becomes depleted from muscles when in ketosis. Supplementing these is supposed to help. I am getting some tomorrow.

I feel great for losing the weight, so much more energy and feel a lot happier. Best part about weight lose being the new clothes, including skinny jeans, I can finally fit into skinny jeans wooooooooo.

Back