***TERRIFIC THURSDAY THREAD***

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Good morning all, wishing you a successful day of CD!

Should be tucked up in bed by now, I'm such a night owl but will no doubt be wishing that I could have a bit longer under the duvet in a few hours. Attending a long-ish meeting in the morning, which is being hosted at a nursing home. There is usually hospitality offered and I suspect that I am ordinarily known for my enthusiastic approach to the tray of muffins, home -made biscuits etc

I have (easily) persuaded myself that it would be useful to have another pair of trousers and top in my new size just incase I can't get laundry done as planned, washing machine breaks down etc - or maybe I am simply enjoying buying decent looking clothes that I can actually wear right now, an experience that I haven't had for over a year. Hence, will be making a quick detour to the high street afterwards!

I know yesterday was miserable and raining (got caught out in a downpour) but whatever the weather, lets hope that Thursday brings all of us that bit closer to our weight-loss dream x:)

Hello, now its a proper 'good morning' to you all. Unfortunately I couldn't get off to sleep, it happens from time to time; as long as I stay awake in the meeting then I will be fine - adrenalin usually keeps me going.
Me, a laptop and insomnia are never a good combination, lets just say that a few parcels will be winging their way to me in the near future!

*is thinking blingbabe should buy some 12's*

Hello all :D

Off to work in a moment another day another dollar! sunshine here in London today wahoooooooo

Have a good day all

X

Morning all!! Got a meeting today too. Then off to cambridge to boyfriends friends house tonight. So I can hit the shops in cambridge tomorrow!! Tooth is feeling a bit better, but my jaw is hurting the most. Feel like a fat pig on 1200!! And totm, so im all bloated and fat urgh. Should be back on friday night so hope you all have a good couple of days x x

Morning all, I am freeeeeeezing (weather, not cd) It's bitter outside in Bristol today. I have my weight in this eveing at 6.15pm - The scales have defo moved this week and according to my scales I am in the next stones down! Such a joy when that happens! But my CDC's scales are very accurate (to the 1/4 lb!) so I prefer to get my 'official' results through her scales - by my 'personal results are showing -6lb :):):) But we'll see...I'll def be reporting back later on! In the meantime I'll be in and out of minimins as I'm office bound today! Just off to make my morning vanilla shake, black coffee and fill up my litre bottle! :) Hugs x x x

Good mornng all,

Happy days! I'm in work tonight for the last time on my current ward and i cannot wait to be away from it so i'm excited! New job starts next week, not really got a clue what we'll be doing as we're developing a completely new service, but its got to be better than where i am now.

Feeling posistive about my cd today- 100% all the way. Apart from being freezing which is because of me- not weather- i haven't even ventured out yet. OH is talking about going for a walk- which i would like to- but can't quite come round to the idea of being even colder!

Good luck staying awake blingbabe!
Hope the travelling is ok and you stop feeling so bloated charlotte.
Sounding good for the WI emma, well done!
Lucky you - getting sunshine mrsessex.
Happy losing all xx

Morning all - I'm here - its day 2 of my restart and feeling fine!

Being at home on day 1 wasn't the best idea I could have had; its so much easier to get through the day when I'm at work and have got things to do/distract me. Going shopping at lunchtime instead of sitting in the canteen watching my friends eat. I fear for my wallet!

morning everyone
I am ready to take on the water demons today i hope they don't win.
I am really struggling with hunger at the mo its either the change in weather or PMT but I am not giving in I will not stumble after doing CD SS 100% for so long and having got this far!!!!!

hope you guys are doing ok and yeah its nearly the weekend

Hey ladies THE SUN IS OUT WOOPWOOP!!
So i have just guzzled a litre of water and it made me a little hungry lol! I am going to go to the gym tomorrow help me shift the naughtiness of the past 2 weeks!
Well hope ur all having good days! x

Morning ladies.

Haven't had time to read through the thread yet, just got in from dropping kids off at various play schemes and school, made supper for tonight and I thought I'd check in quickly to keep me on the straight and narrow. Was up all night again, bloody CD! Can't believe how bad my insomnia is, but its starting to get me down and is REALLY affecting my mood and attitude :( Gunna have 40 winks now since its been 70 odd hours since I've had any sleep. Gotta be up again for 12.15 to get Mollie, so only an hour. Just wanted to pop in, say hi and remind myself why I'm doing CD (because the way I feel today I wanna give in, eat and sleep.....)

Hope you're all well and I'll catch up with the thread later x

Morning ladies.

Haven't had time to read through the thread yet, just got in from dropping kids off at various play schemes and school, made supper for tonight and I thought I'd check in quickly to keep me on the straight and narrow. Was up all night again, bloody CD! Can't believe how bad my insomnia is, but its starting to get me down and is REALLY affecting my mood and attitude :( Gunna have 40 winks now since its been 70 odd hours since I've had any sleep. Gotta be up again for 12.15 to get Mollie, so only an hour. Just wanted to pop in, say hi and remind myself why I'm doing CD (because the way I feel today I wanna give in, eat and sleep.....)

Hope you're all well and I'll catch up with the thread later x

Awww Lisa - Huge Hugs. I did notice on fb you saying about insomnia. It's so bizzare how people are effected differently by cd. I am the opposite to you, I sleep like a baby. Having said that, my friend did cd and had bad sleeping patterns, close to giving in she tried the 'kalms' (natural remedy) and swears they help. It might be worth a go sweet. I hope you manage to get your 40 winks hun. Chin up babe. Hugs x x x x

as you say Emma its strange as i go through phases of insomnia but at the moment i am so sleepy all of the time but i felt it creeping back last night as i struggled to get to sleep.

I find CD is very up and down high one day the really low others I can be so motivated and focused one day then feel the cravings and hunger then next I am sure its a head battle more than anything.
I am loving the way I look and feel right now so why am i feeling a bit wobbly ???? and why can't i drink the water knowing it will speed the losses up ?????

as you say Emma its strange as i go through phases of insomnia but at the moment i am so sleepy all of the time but i felt it creeping back last night as i struggled to get to sleep.

I find CD is very up and down high one day the really low others I can be so motivated and focused one day then feel the cravings and hunger then next I am sure its a head battle more than anything.
I am loving the way I look and feel right now so why am i feeling a bit wobbly ???? and why can't i drink the water knowing it will speed the losses up ?????

Strange, the one thing I have not ever suffered from with cd is the lack of sleep. As for the water Kerry - have you thought about setting an achievable routine for each day? I did this, and it seems to work - water is my downfall too. I bought myself a 1 litre volvic bottle and re fill it (twice) I have the first litre between getting up (7am) and tell myself it must be drank by 12pm, when I re-fill again. The 2nd bottle must be drunk by 6pm. This also avoids me having to get up in the night to make a toilet trip. On top of this I do have black coffee throughout the day too. Might just be worth setting yourself a 'routine' that you can stick to and make sure you are getting your 2.5 litres a day :) Hope it works for you hun. Hugs xx xx xx

I do try and have a routine I jus dislike the water (i have tried the flavours) and avoid it but I will try again its so childish the battle i have with myself its like trying to get a three year old to take medicine lol I need to just suck it up and drink the bloody water!!!!!

evening girls
well i overslept this morning, didnt get the wee one to school until 10.30am!
been to the cinema today to see gamer to celebrate my friends case being dismissed and then i spent an hour browsing round boots
need to have another shake soon, only had the one so far and need more water too

Claire I'm with you on the shakes today, I had about quater of one for coffee this morning and had soup for tea, guess I'll probably have a hot chocolate later before bed, drank 5lts of water though 1.5 was while doing an hour with the family trainer on the wii
I actually have energy today the first time since starting cd whoop whoop xx

Hiya again ladies.

I finally managed to catch up with the rest of the thread- how weird that you both have sleeping problems too Blingbabe and Kerry (and as bad as it sounds, it nice to know its not just me!) Hopefully I'm just going through a phase and will get some sleep too.

Unluckily for me I didn't even manage a nap this morning, its now 72 hours since I've slept and I'm feeling far too awake. I have tried to tire myself out, which didn't work, but on the upside I got a full weeks worth of cleaning and a food shop done :) Just had a nice bath and feeling a little more relaxed.

I'm a bit upset as the scales won't budge this week. I don't know if this stress is making me retain water but its really de-motivating. Feeling like packing CD in again and going to WW, but I know WW doesn't work for me, so its catch 22. I just pray I get some sleep and some motivation back soon.

Hope you're all bright and happy :D

Oh, just spotted your mention of Kalms Emma. I think I have some in the medicine cabinet from my driving test. Probably out of date but I'll send h2b to dig them out just in case!

im so cold, heatings still on the blink, am wrapped in a blanket with a huge mug of green tea but i cant feel my toes

LL dont give up hun, I'm sure it will get better (i had awful problems sleeping when i first tried reductil but it did get better after a while)
and as for the scales not budging, im sure you will get on them scales in a few days and they will of dropped drastically, sometimes it takes a while for it to show on the scales
(((hugs)))
xx

Back