***TERRIFIC THURSDAY THREAD***

im so cold, heatings still on the blink, am wrapped in a blanket with a huge mug of green tea but i cant feel my toes

I have no heating in my house (long story) only 1 plug in radiator im always freezing, but I worked up quite a heat with the wii lol xx

lol thats way too energetic for me, lol still trying to get my energy back from my wonderful start to the week, really miss him now thou :(

Ah dear girls (no fellas yet have posted today!) it looks as if 'Trying To BeTroublesome Thurday' has offered more than a few problems for daily threaders. Feeling freezing, not sleeping, experiencing that CD 'up and down' mood - I very much send my best wishes to those of you also looking after children, other halfs, family homes. I can come back here and flop around doing nothing, it was even an effort to call a friend (my Slimming World mate that was originally anti-CD but now very supportive, she's also getting good losses at much slower rate)
I stayed awake for morning meeting but was rather quiet, fortunately it was being chaired by another organisation. Everybody got so intent on chatting that the biscuits stayed under the plastic cover and nobody seemed to want them.
Ended up taking the local docklands light railway a few stops to lovely Greenwich, had my black coffee looking at the boats on the Thames very sunny and warm at lunchtime.
I did buy a handbag in TKMaxx, supposedly once retailed at £200 but now £40, I love it. Also got one more pair of trousers and 2 tops.
But back to reality now at home, its chilly - not sure really if its my home thats cold, if its me or a bit of both.
Read a worrying story about a woman that could not stop shopping in Daily Mail today, saw a few similarities to myself, but it does seem to make CD experience more bearable ?!

HI ALL THOUGHT ID TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY OF THE DAILY THREAD FOR MY FIRST POST. IM TOTALLY NEW TO MINIMINS WELL, BEEN READING IT FOR THE PAST MONTH BUT ONLY JUST REG TO POST ETC. ANY WAY I AM ENDING WEEK 5 OF SS+ HAVING A BIT OF A RUBBISH WEEK, NOT CHEATING BUT FEELING QUITE RUN DOWN.... I WONT BORE YOU ALL WITH THE REASONS BUT SURE IL BE OK ONCE I GET SOME REST AT THE WEEKEND. SO IN SHORT IM ON WK 5, I LOST 18.5 LB IN THE FIRST 4 WEEKS WHICH IM WELL PLEASED WITH WI'S ARE ON FRI PM BUT NOT GOING TOMORROW LEAVING IT FOR ANOTHER WEEK .....OOOH THE SUSPENSE! I HAVE ABOUT ANOTHER 7 STONE TO LOOSE SO HERES HOPING YOU GUYS AND MINIMINS CAN HELP MAKE MY LENGTHY JOURNEY A LITTLE MORE ENJOYABLE! NOW, ALL I NEED TO DO IS FIND OUT HOW TO DO THOSE TICKERS YOU ALL HAVE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE...... HMMMM.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello shell09

welcome - and well done for your weight loss so far, which is really good. so glad you have stopped 'lurking' - I used to do that in the past, its so much better to post.

sorry that this week hasn't felt so good but you are showing great strength by not cheating when you are having a difficult time, I also have a habit of weighing in fortnightly - it certainly has its plus points but drawbacks too, but we have to choose what works best

Unfortunately, you've got the technophobe replying - if this doesn't get answered then try tommorow as there will be plenty of people around pleased to help.

best of luck!

hey shell and welcome to minimins, congratulations on your journey so far

to get a ticker, click mine and it will take you to the site to make your own, then just copy the link and post it in your signatire

to get more signature space and to get privilages like private messaging you need 50 posts so get posting hun!

Back