*** Terrific Tuesday Thread***

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Good morning!

Don't think there's a daily thread yet today.

Not sure what going to be terrific about today - but here's hoping!!!

I have my WI at 7pm. It's a day early, so a little scared.

Trousers are falling off me today! Everyone at work is laughing! Due to my legs narrowing, the trouser legs seem to have grown about 3inches! I have a pool of trouser leg at the floor where my shoes used to be seen! Hehe!

How's everyone else doing today so far?

Loose waist bands seem terrific enough for Tuesday, what a lovely feeling. I just found the goals I made on Jan 2nd and was able to tick 3 off already, gave me a real boost as Mr T living in his man cave at the moment, which often leads me to comfort eat/drink at night.....however today will be terrific as I will not use his low mood as an excuse to eat rubbish.x

Yes loose clothes have to be the most terrific thing ever!

I had a 100% day yesterday so that was terrific enough for me.. and I've on for one today!

Day 2 on ss+ for me today. Really think i can stick to ss+,got too disheartened on ss. Got a raging headache now, but I can live with that!
Cant wait to be able to buy clothes that look nice instead of whatever fits!!

Afternoon Ladies --

It IS TERRIFIC... the sun has been out for HOURS! WHOOOHA! :happy036:

@JanelleKay: Thanks for starting the thread, and if you do not have smaller britches -- I think you deserve to scan the sales rack for couple of mid-term trousers. (Unless you are a whizz with a sewing machine and can alter them.):clap:

@MrsT -- Awesome on being able to tick off so many goals. I am still plugging away on mine. :character00116:

@Kes -- Success breeds success: you're on a roll. Yeah to 100%!:party0011:

@Ellie -- I moved up in plans: I felt no need to suffer after reading the research that said a person will lose as much on an 880 calorie a day diet as on a 460. (This is due to the body thinking it is starving on a VLCD).

So, here's to hoping you continue to have good losses, with less misery. :innocent0001:

I am please, so PLEASED about the sun. :flirt2:Yeah!

I went out with my neighbour and little dog for a quick walkies and I am hoping it'll still be nice when DD gets home. If so, we'll take the pooch on a longer stroll.:chores016:

I been on-line a bit much today and need to get cracking. :eek:

But, in the course of looking up the Shape Ups UK website I used to buy my Shape Ups (for Chels Lou), I found that they now have the Tone Ups sandals and newer Shape Ups styles.

Thus, I ordered some of the Tone Ups sandals. :rolleyes: So, not only have I accomplished very little in the house today, I spent money! Oops! ;)

I also found a 5% discount code on-line: EF5.:D

MM

good afternoon all :D.
back from my weigh in.
i wasnt very optimistic at all this week because
1; i have been suffering from constipation all week.
2; i was very very surprised when i suddenly and very unexpectedly started my period during the night after having no period for the last 2 years :eek:.
this made me think i would be lucky to stay the same this week.
however, i am pleasantly surprised. i have managed to lose another 4lbs :D
roll on next week.

Yeah! Terrific Tuesday, Indeed!

:talk017:

Whoo Hoo Cheryl!!!

Congrats on the four pounds!

MM

morning ( well i tis for me as i am on nights :) ) I did so well getting back on track yesterday , until I had my 810 meal , then followed it with biscuits .. again !! so thats it all biscuits are banned from the house ( sorry kids !) and i am pulling myslef back together and giving myself a proper talking to !!!!
So I had a bar at 4am this morning , just had a porridge and will have a tetra icecream before work at 9pm ....... then a bar at 4am again in the night ... I am going to give myslef a boost and knock off the 810 meal and do SS+ with 4 packs for the next 4 days then get back into 810 gradually !!

I WILL get to goal .. I am NOT there quite yet een if everyone keeps telling me I look great and to stop now ... I am NOT ready and i am NOT 10 stone so I will keep going till I get the nice size 12 :D

good afternoon all :D.
back from my weigh in.
i wasnt very optimistic at all this week because
1; i have been suffering from constipation all week.
2; i was very very surprised when i suddenly and very unexpectedly started my period during the night after having no period for the last 2 years :eek:.
this made me think i would be lucky to stay the same this week.
however, i am pleasantly surprised. i have managed to lose another 4lbs :D
roll on next week.
whoop to the 4lb .. fabby :D

thanks ladies.
ya know what, i have realised that i am a BIG emotional eater.
having had a better than i imagined weigh in the first thing my brain said was ' celebrate, lets gets something nice to eat' :eek:.
a few days ago i was rather stressed after a dispute in the house ( i live with 1 teenage girl, 3 teenage boys all between 15 and 19) an 8 month old baby and hubby (plus pets) so things can be a little 'hectic' and my first thought was ' eat and all will feel better'
as much as i didnt succumb to either situation i think its gonna take some serious retraining to amend this problem thinking.

Gosh Cheryl -- I have one teenage son and a nearly 12 year old daughter (plus a DH and LD -- little dog) and I find all of them soooo stressful. If I had 3 sons... I do not know what I'd do!

MM

lol only 2 of them are my biological sons. my eldest son is 19 and my youngest is 17. however, my 19 year old has a baby son and his girlfriend who live with us. then we have my youngest sons friend who we took in and now foster as his relationship with his mother broke down badly.
it can be very stressful but i can honestly say there is never a dull moment here. lol

Wow -- what a busy houseful. I think you are doing well to manage with all that... much less attempt something as challenging as a VLCD.

I'm in awe.

MM

Back