Tesco chocolate flavoured tea :) free!

Just had my first cup! Not quite as chocolatey as the Teapigs but infinitely cheaper will defo become a regular in my tea selection! :) x

icklerockchick said:
Just had my first cup! Not quite as chocolatey as the Teapigs but infinitely cheaper will defo become a regular in my tea selection! :) x

Just saw your diary post! Wow what a price difference :eek:

Keldelacoe said:
Just saw your diary post! Wow what a price difference :eek:

Yeh massive price difference though not much taste difference! I do love seeing the real bits of chocolate and things in the Teapigs but will save my money for other special Teapigs tea now! X

Yeh massive price difference though not much taste difference! I do love seeing the real bits of chocolate and things in the Teapigs but will save my money for other special Teapigs tea now! X

How much does the Tesco stuff cost? I haven't tried chocolate tea at all and am very curious!

£1.79 for 50 :)

chantsy86 said:
Is it like hot chocolate ?

... No it's like 'chocolate tea' lol ;)

Stupid Q but Ive literally never heard of this before, do you add milk or can you have it without? Im a massive tea drinker and my HEA always goes on my milk allowance and I just cannot get into fruit tea :/

Skulldilocks said:
Stupid Q but Ive literally never heard of this before, do you add milk or can you have it without? Im a massive tea drinker and my HEA always goes on my milk allowance and I just cannot get into fruit tea :/

I've never had it but if you read through some people say they use milk n others say they don't try it without I'm the same with milk I use it as my HEA

I'm drinking a cup of choccy tea right now, it's lurvely. No milk in mine but I do find to really get across some of the choccy/vanilla sweetness in the tea (it does have cocoa in the bag but it's an infusion) I add a half tsp of sweetener.

I love it. Yummy yums.

Kirstles
x

It sounds soooo weird but very intriguing I may have to have a little taste!

I bought this and I have to say I really didn't like it :( The vanilla was far too overpowering for me - reminded me of those vanilla air fresheners you can get for the car :yuk: I think it would probably have been ok if it weren't for that! :)

I didn't think it was too bad, much better with milk in which is surprising as I'm not a milk lover, I always have black tea & coffee.

I bought these tea bags during the week, thought they tasted a bit like watered down hot chocolate so a bit of a disappointment for me :eek:

Back