Tesco fajitas meal kit

Hillie

Hi. The OH has bought this thinking it would be a good meal for me but I've worked out it is 57 syns - for the whole pack, which obviously I wouldn't eat!

Have I calculated this correctly?

What are you counting 57 syns for?

I normally use taco trays rather than wraps to save on syns. Seasoning is normally 4-5 per pack. Salsa isn't normally that much per tablespoon. Xx

I used the calculator on SW on-line where you put the calories fat carb etc and it works it out for you, maybe I did it wrong !

The main thing will be the wraps as they could be about 8 syns each. Taco trays are only 2 each. If I want a wrap I get weightwatchers ones which are 5.5. Xx

Looking at it online. It's 7.5 each wrap including seasoning, salsa and wrap. And then the meat and veg that you add would be free. Xx

Thanks Angel! I just had one wrap and didn't bother with the dip as I'm not that keen. I filled up with a banana and fromage frais and will possibly have a hot choc drink later!

Those wraps aren't worth all those points in my mind but didn't want to upset the OH who thought he'd done so well in choosing a meal he thought I could eat! :eek:

Bless 'im.

Hope your day has been good!

No problem I love fajitas but the wraps aren't worth it. I put natural yoghurt on mine and also make some spicy rice so when I've had enough of the taco trays I can fill up on the meat and rice. Xx

That sounds like a good plan of action!

Back