tesco healthly living products

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Have a llok in tesco all, they have a very good rangle of healthy living items with ww points on the back sausages 2 for 3 points and burgers only 3,going to get some tommorrow so i dont fill i am missing out,does any1 recommend any other items? Deserts?:D

Umm do you have an iceland near you?
They do birds eye healthy living range and the deserts are amazing.
Chocolate cookie desert - 2.5points
toffee cheesecake- 3 points
lemon merengue pie-2.5 points
they're only a quid each and you get a box of 2!
Like ww but something different
Think they have strawberry cheesecake and banoffee pie too but not sure on the points hun xxx

thanks,didnt no they done them,maybe i will go tommorrow and have a look,dont like have a desert every night fill like im cheating! do asda do any good ranges:D

your not cheating!
I dont think they do really havent seen much in there apart from ww food!
Im in love with ww ham and mushroom Tagliatelle and pink and whites at the moment 30 secs in the microwave yummy
x

yeah i do, but i go to the gym 3 times a week maybe that helps but ther're lots on here who dont do much excersice and they still lose! You really should be using them or saving them for weekend or something. I've heard of people not losing weight because they are not using all their points. Dont sound right to me but its true!x

The WW deserts are fab :) many of the supermarkets do them on offer!!

One of my fave deserts is banana and low fat custard-3.5 points.
Skinny cow ice-creams are fab @ 1.5 each.

Princess xx

i like the chocolate skinny cow thats lush!
I saw these skinny cow cornettos in an american magazine i dont know if they've ever done them over hear but i want one!
O and mini milk lollies are only half a point, fantastic!x

Back