tesco low fat yoghurts. oh my god!!

abz

Gold Member
i just went into tesco and picked up some low fat yoghurts. well i obviously picked up the wrong ones. 3 points per yoghurt!! for low fat yoghurts they have rather a lot of saturated fat. yet another item that is going to be given to OH... *sigh*...

still have a lot to learn... like remembering to take my pointsfinder thingy with me...

abz xx

a lot of things advertised as low fat can have really high sugar content which of course bulks up calories too.. really worth getting yourself a proper calculator - for £10 i've never used anything so much ever! Great if you're on the run all day too, cause you can track your points with it as well :)

I always have my phone on me and use the formula to work out points in supermarket :) .... For desserts I have a light choc mousse or a meringue nest (0.5pt) with a tesco value fromage frais- they are only one point each :D

yes hun...If you google you can get the exact, but I use cals divided by 70 plus sat fat divided by 4 :)
hope that helps xx

ooh. well. i didn't know that. a little less embarrassing than getting my card out... although i doubt i'll manage it, ha. the card will be easier. saying that i think my friend just made a tiny table out of her card and stuck it in her wallet so she could just glance at it. i might just do that :)

abz xx

Back