tesco ultra slim

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by michellejackrhys, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. michellejackrhys

michellejackrhys New Member

hi really need some advice i weigh almost eleven stone and really dont feel confident in my skin , i used to be nine stone , before my kids would love to be that size again is this diet good

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    dont know babe never looked at it or seen it in tesco, why not take a look at slim & save? they are nice taste and are affordable x

4. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    I've had a bar from this range every day since Monday I'm on day 6 of exante and naughtily when I'm out ha 1 of the shakes as a quick fix! Lol! You must have an evening meal a day with this diet to get all the vitamins your body needs!
    What I found with the shakes is they were very sweet if I wasn't in the right mind sight I would of craved something else didn't really fill me up! And the bars I love them but that's only because that's all the "food" I'm having daily xx

aug 2008- 18 st 5 lb 17/10/11- 12 st 13

5. jodie86

jodie86 New Member

Hey, im exactly the same as you. Ive had 3 children, literally 1 after the other an after the 3rd its really taken its toll on my body. I'm 11st 4 at the moment, an want to get back to at least 9 stone by March. I'm on the special k diet, which is working really well for me! I lost 6lbs last week :)

6. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    They are great- same nutritional values as Lipotrim, or at least did have 4 years ago!! lol!!

Very affordable too...

7. slaj

slaj Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb/Low Cal
    I have just done my first day of tesco ultra slim, shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and meal( steamed fish, new potatoes and broccoli ) for dinner, had cup a soup, mixed fruit salad and French fries for snacks, feeling full fingers crossed I can carry on

8. georgina2930

georgina2930 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.52%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi hun can i ask how many clories u can have for ur tea please on this diet x

9. slaj

slaj Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb/Low Cal
    Sorry I never got back to you, I abandoned tesco diet am now doing Atkins and loving it, 4lb off in first week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.