Tess' Cambridge Diet Journey to a healthy me

Morning all,

To say this has been a rough week is kinda an understatement. I admittedly haven't been 100% every day, but I've tried my best. Really don't know why I am suddenly struggling! I have my weigh in tomorrow morning at 10am and I'm dreading it to be perfectly honest. I had a quick peek on my scales when I woke up and they're showing the same as last week!!! :cry: This really can't be happening. My CDC is going to be really upset with me.

Apart from that, I am at work again. Last dayshift today then onto nights from tomorrow.
Yesterday I had:
Strawberry Tetra, Butterscotch shake, choc mint shake and chicken and salad.

Today I'm having:
Choc mint shake
Potato and Leek Soup
Butterscotch m-a-m
Hot choc mint before bed.

I actually forgot my packs at home this morning, but luckily I have a few spare in my drawer at work. Phew!
Hope you all have a good day and I will catch up with you tomorrow. :)

Hi again, everyone. I'm 1litre of water down already and I've had my choc mint shake. Feeling quite hungry at the mo, but my break is at midday, so not long to go. Just gonna drink a bit more water.

I've just been asked to change my shifts over the next few days due to sickness, so I'm going to have to postpone my wi! I now finish Saturday morning instead. On the plus side - that should hopefully let my body catch up so I can have a good weightloss, I guess. Luckily I have a few spare packs left too. Must still let my CDC know, so we'll see what happens. Anyway, back to work....

Me again! Have just had my potato and leek soup and am feeling a bit warmer. Was freeeeezing earlier!
I've just had a text from my CDC and I am going to see her Monday morning now. She gave me a bit of a lecture for letting life get in the way, etc etc and said I have to basically sort it out or I'll never get to goal. She's right. I neglected my Becks Diet Solution CD's the last few days and I've not made time to listen to my hypnodiet CD either. Bad girl, bad girl!!!:mad:
I'm actually glad that my wi is Monday now, as that will help keep me on track over the weekend. I'm aiming to have at least a 3lb weightloss for Monday. Totally achievable. I need to up my water intake. Might even play Just Dance on my WII later. :D

Hope you're all ok. x

Hey hon

Hope you feel better. My CDC gave me the same "talk".. that the more you play around with CD and come off plan the less likely it is to work for you so I either have to bite the bullet or get with the programme!

So here's to both of us biting the bullet :D

Hey hon

Hope you feel better. My CDC gave me the same "talk".. that the more you play around with CD and come off plan the less likely it is to work for you so I either have to bite the bullet or get with the programme!

So here's to both of us biting the bullet :D

Amen to that, Gg!:D Hope you're ok? x

Here's to all of us biting the bullet and getting on with it!

Good luck for weigh in

Hello everyone, today has been ok. I am on nights, so I started the day with some chicken and cucumber. For tonight I have:
Banana Tetra
Veg soup
Chewy Choc bar

That should keep me going.
I started listening to my hypno CD again today and I'm going to make time every day to listen to it, because I really feel that it helps.
I am aiming to lose 2-3lbs by Monday and then once I've had my weigh in I'm determined that the next week is going to be a brilliant week with a brilliant loss. I have just over a week till my parents come back from Malta. They haven't seen me for two months and I want them to be able to see a difference. I also have only about two weeks till my friend's wedding, so I really need to get my butt in gear!
Anyway, I have quite a lot of work to do tonight, as the decommisioning work has begun.
Chat to you all later. x

Hey tess! Sorry I haven't been around recently. Sorry you've been struggling this week. Sounds like your CDC gave you a kick up the bum though to motivate you!!

Hope you're ok and not finding the night shifts too hard xx

Hey tess! Sorry I haven't been around recently. Sorry you've been struggling this week. Sounds like your CDC gave you a kick up the bum though to motivate you!!

Hope you're ok and not finding the night shifts too hard xx

Hello Hon, how are you? Yeah, feel like I'm back on track thank goodness. Listening to the Becks Diet Solution as I'm typing on here too, so that is helping. Last nightshift tonight, thank goodness. Hope you have a good weekend. :)

Well, I have been working through the Becks Diet Solution tonight - properly this time, and it's a really good programme. I just have to get some index cards and post-it notes and then I'm all set. :)

Tonight I've had my Veg soup at about 9pm, and I'm just having a Toffee and Walnut mix a mousse. Not sure what to make of the toffee and walnut to be honest. Tastes a bit peppery? Mmm, :rolleyes:

Only an hour and a half to go before home time. I'm really looking forward to these next 4 days off, although my weigh in is on Monday too. I feel more focussed again and I think I needed to get my head back in gear with the help of the CBT programme. So, whatever the scales say on Monday, I will have a good week next week.

My sister has offered to look after my little one for a few hours today so I can catch up on some sleep, which will be lovely. I always tend to pick less when I've had some decent sleep.

Hope you all have a great weekend. x

Right, today's the day! My weigh in is in half an hour. I'm extremely nervous following this horrible week I've had. No matter what the weigh in says I'm going to be 100% focussed this week and work on staying 100%. The Becks Diet Solution is really helping me at the moment, and the Hypnodiet CD too. Wish me luck for the weigh in! Will chat later. x

Thanks Rubyangel! :)

Well, I am really pleased with my weigh in. I lost 1lb. I know a lot of you will say - what? you're happy with one pound?? Well yes, I am. This week was horrendous and I honestly thought I may have put some weight back on. So to have actually lost is great. I am back on track and I'm aiming to lose 5lbs this week. Well, I'm going to try my hardest anyway. Hope you're all doing well.
Chat soon. :D

well done on the loss,i only lost a pound this week,after a few days of mesing around,but hey its gone in the right direction,good luck for this week.x

hey hun, well done on the pound...

its better than sts or a gain as you say... ive just gotten the beck books, and will have a good read of them tonight (hubby is out so i can concentrate properly :))

i hope this week is a better week not only for you but for me too...
ive not got a weigh in today whcih means i wont see the sts i am... but i did put on 4lbs through out the week, and then i think ive lost it all again which is fab. but we need to keep going. and keep being strong!!!

well done on the loss,i only lost a pound this week,after a few days of mesing around,but hey its gone in the right direction,good luck for this week.x

Thanks Rubyangel, congrats on your pound loss. Good luck for this week to you too. x:)

hey hun, well done on the pound...

its better than sts or a gain as you say... ive just gotten the beck books, and will have a good read of them tonight (hubby is out so i can concentrate properly :))

i hope this week is a better week not only for you but for me too...
ive not got a weigh in today whcih means i wont see the sts i am... but i did put on 4lbs through out the week, and then i think ive lost it all again which is fab. but we need to keep going. and keep being strong!!!

Thanks for your post Hon, I'm sure this is going to be a great week for all of us. You're doing really well. The Becks Diet Solution is brill. Chat soon. x:)

Brilliant tess! We a have weeks where we surprise ourselves so well done x

Thanks Hon, yes it was definitely a good surprise this week. Hope you have a good week! x :)

G'morning all, back at work at the mo. Feeling really tired and cold today.

The menu for today is:
Breakfast:
Strawberry tetra
Lunch:
Veg Soup
Tea:
Choc chewy bar
Before bed:
Hot mint choc

I haven't actually started drinking water today yet as I've been feeling too cold, so I've opted for some herbal tea so long this morning. Mint tea is extremely refreshing.
Here's hoping that today is going to be a great day diet-wise!
Hope you all have a good day. Catch up soon. :)

Back