Testing out the waters!

wondersie

--start of diet story--
Hey guys, a few years ago I did 8 months worth of Lipotrim total food replacement. I lost a massive chunk of weight (about 196 pounds in total). The first year I managed to keep it all off and maintained but after that I slowly started to lose the battle, I've managed to put on about 28 pounds, possibly a little bit more.

As the lipotrim chemist weren't that great anyway and I pretty much know exactly what I'm doing with total food replacement shakes, I thought I'd give Exante a go and save money + the hassle of visting the pharmacy for more.

Since the lipotrim bars and soup tasted like crap, to put it blunt, I've ordered 4 of the different kinda flavor shakes to see which I like.
--end of diet story--

My question is to you guys:

What flavor shakes do you think are the best?
Are the other items you can get worth trying?

Thanks :)) you could probably find my old before and after pictures somewhere on here, if you stalked me, I'm too lazy to find them lol.

i dont know how the shakes taste but i lyk the porridge i enjoy it and have also tried the bars my fav is the choc orange , idon't lyk the toffee nut and raising one. good luck

It's really subjective! I have tried everything since starting on Sunday apart from the tomato and the only think I have not got on with at all was the banana shake, but thats me, I've eaten (which is different from liked) everything else but I am only going to do this diet for a month so maybe that alters my mindset a little!

i dont know how the shakes taste but i lyk the porridge i enjoy it and have also tried the bars my fav is the choc orange , idon't lyk the toffee nut and raising one. good luck

I actually don't like normal porridge, so I probably won't like the diet one lol. Does the choc orange bar actually contain chocolate?!

It's really subjective! I have tried everything since starting on Sunday apart from the tomato and the only think I have not got on with at all was the banana shake, but thats me, I've eaten (which is different from liked) everything else but I am only going to do this diet for a month so maybe that alters my mindset a little!

Ah right and I was looking forward to the banana one! lol. The 4 different flavors of shake should be arriving today so I'll post here what my thoughts are!

Good luck to you both :)

I liked the banana shake, I do make them all thinner than suggested though. The choc orange bars are sooooo good and they have (a few!) choc chips in :)

You're right about the choc orange bars, they're alright, although I'll use them for more of a "need to rush and go out" kinda meal as while I'm in, I'd rather have a shake. Tried all 4 flavors, the banana one was pretty nice! I enjoyed the strawberry one the most. Chocolate / Vanilla not so good.

I ordered the pack of 50 strawberry ones (as that were the cheapest way of getting this diet) along with some bars.

Few days later I ordered 5 packs of the pasta pack, and it's absolutely disgusting. I literally cannot keep it in my mouth because it tastes rotten.

Also got the drink mix pots, the orange is good! I still have yet to try the other flavors. It really helps with the water intake because unlike most people, I hate drinking water - too boring for me.

Back