Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies and thank you for the congrats!

I've not had a bad day today even though I could have fallen asleep quite easily at my desk lol

Little man slept from 9pm to 7.15am lol Andrea kept checking on him cos she was worried :)

He may be settling down a little. She took him to a music group thing today where they put loads of soft mats out and have music and shapes in the room to help senses etc she's also booked a course of swimming classes starting next Friday :)

Me and Mr Sleek

lovely pic - you've both worked hard for those titles! glad Jackson is sleeping so well - hope he enjoys his swimming and music group - quite a socialite eh?

Little man slept from 9pm to 7.15am lol Andrea kept checking on him cos she was worried :)

He may be settling down a little. She took him to a music group thing today where they put loads of soft mats out and have music and shapes in the room to help senses etc she's also booked a course of swimming classes starting next Friday :)

Me and Mr Sleek

hey how lovely is that, music group thingy, babies love music & shapes, we had a 'ghetto blaster' with lights on and I'd sit Nathan in front of it!!!!

Good morning

Well don on your loss that's brilliant and congratulations on being Miss Slinky, well deserved too. Hope Andrea gets some help soon at least she's talking about it which makes all the difference some people just close themselves away from everyone and she knows she's got a great support in you.

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening ladies I hope your all well?

Thank crunchie its Friday lol! I went to visit my friend from work last night we had a good catch up. Im chilling tonight, up early tomorrow to have my hair done then I have Jackson from lunchtime whoop whoop :D Hes been to playgroup today lol its from 0-9mnths Andrea said he loved lying on the play mats with all sorts going on around him x

You having much done to your hair. Glad Jackson had fun at group xx

Just my roots and foils hun the grey is terrible lol Ive gone a week longer than normal due to being away last weekend! I may get her to trim it to tidy the ends up.

Jackson is changing every day he looks like a proper little boy now lol not so much a baby x

Just my roots and foils hun the grey is terrible lol Ive gone a week longer than normal due to being away last weekend! I may get her to trim it to tidy the ends up.

Jackson is changing every day he looks like a proper little boy now lol not so much a baby x

He's such a cutie and yeah they change so quickly. Stop making me broody lol xx

He is so scrummy! Looks like he's having fun, its great for Andrea too. How many weeks is he now Sheila? The time goes SO quickly, Millie is nearly seven months!! x

Yeah shes loving it and starting to mix early will be good too. Hes 8 weeks today hun x

Back