Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning Sheila. It must be Water Babies lessons I guess? They are brilliant, Millie absolutely loves it. The pool we take her to is lovely and warm, like a hot bath (it's a private school used for hydrotherapy) and the whole thing is only waist deep. It's her last lesson of first course next week but she's already booked onto the next one, so no missed sessions till over Christmas. You must try and go, would you be able to get just a couple of hours off even? It'll probably make you cry though, it's just so wonderful. She loves the underwater swims and is now kicking back up to the surface and gives a big smile as they do a 'hooray' lift up and splash. :) xx

Morning Sheila. It must be Water Babies lessons I guess? They are brilliant, Millie absolutely loves it. The pool we take her to is lovely and warm, like a hot bath (it's a private school used for hydrotherapy) and the whole thing is only waist deep. It's her last lesson of first course next week but she's already booked onto the next one, so no missed sessions till over Christmas. You must try and go, would you be able to get just a couple of hours off even? It'll probably make you cry though, it's just so wonderful. She loves the under I water swims and is now kicking back up to the surface and gives a big smile as they do a 'hooray' lift up and splash. :) xx

Evening hun. Yeah water babies :D I will have to try and get at least 1 Friday off to go watch him I cant miss out on that can I :eek: It just wouldnt be right lol.

Andrea can book the hydropool along with the room I mentioned last night - I think it will be fab the more she gets to do with him!

Awww how lush does Millie sound loving her classes! Its amazing how quickly they learn isnt it? xx

Aww he'll be right, I think Andrea will have to bite his nails or something, that's what my pals say xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Aww he'll be right, I think Andrea will have to bite his nails or something, that's what my pals say xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

He will hun and it wont scar! She has been putting vaseline on them to soften them and then they peel. She also has baby scissors and clippers - I mihgt have to do them on Saturday lol x

Back