Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Happy new year one and all I hope it's a happy and healthy one for everyone.

My celebrations got off to a cracking start rose wine, a full fat curry and all the extras then mid meal .... All went downhill!! Andrea took poorly started vomiting and running to the loo, she was ghastly grey and shivering then sweating. So I spent the night nursing her whilst we took turns to see to Jackson.

I've chased her home to bed and kept Jackson here even though I'm at work first thing. She will come pick him up in the morning. As long as I do his feed and nappy before I go my hubby can entertain him even if he does have a hangover!!

Not a brill start to the new year eh!

Food today hasn't been brill either I'm fitting in around feeds etc. nothing stopping from tomorrow when back in a routine xx

I'm only liking this because of the bit about hubby looking after Jackson even if he has a hangover lol. The rest I think is bloody unfair... but hoping it is soon gone and she's ok to look after him tomorrow. Now, be a good boy for Nanna tonight Jackson, or she'll be falling asleep at her desk tomorrow! xx

Oh Texty sorry to hear about Andrea hope she feels better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Happy new year one and all I hope it's a happy and healthy one for everyone.

My celebrations got off to a cracking start rose wine, a full fat curry and all the extras then mid meal .... All went downhill!! Andrea took poorly started vomiting and running to the loo, she was ghastly grey and shivering then sweating. So I spent the night nursing her whilst we took turns to see to Jackson.

I've chased her home to bed and kept Jackson here even though I'm at work first thing. She will come pick him up in the morning. As long as I do his feed and nappy before I go my hubby can entertain him even if he does have a hangover!!

Not a brill start to the new year eh!

Food today hasn't been brill either I'm fitting in around feeds etc. nothing stopping from tomorrow when back in a routine xx

oh no poor Andrea - these bugs spread so quickly & easily - hope she feels better soon! very kind of you to babysit when u have work next day - but know it's a pleasure & a privilege to have him!xx

Morning ladies been up since 5.30!!! Jackson is fed and has a clean bum so is all ready for mammy getting here at 7.30. Now ..... Do I crept around so as not to wake hubby OR do I put all the lights on and bang and clatter as he does when I have a day off (minus a hangover) lol
Decisions decisions :)

Lol, well Paul went back to work today (he left at 5.25) and he didn't wake me getting up and ready. He tiptoed in with a cup of coffee, put it on the bedside table, started to creep out again and caught the end of the bedding, tripped and put his hand onto the wardrobe door, which somehow caused a box on the top shelf to fall sideways with a crash! I'm wide awake now lol but at least I've had coffee and a good read on my Kindle :)
Hope your day at work flies by and Andrea is feeling a bit better. Xx

Lol, well Paul went back to work today (he left at 5.25) and he didn't wake me getting up and ready. He tiptoed in with a cup of coffee, put it on the bedside table, started to creep out again and caught the end of the bedding, tripped and put his hand onto the wardrobe door, which somehow caused a box on the top shelf to fall sideways with a crash! I'm wide awake now lol but at least I've had coffee and a good read on my Kindle :) Hope your day at work flies by and Andrea is feeling a bit better. Xx

My day is dragging lol I'm the only one on my section today and I'm here till 5. So a quick browse whilst I eat my dinner!

Andrea said she's stopped running to the loo and feeling sick but still has pains in her stomach. X

I know what I would do lol x

Lol I left the bedroom door open left the light on got dressed got my hairdryer and straighteners out banged the kitchen door and front door ... Did he wake ... No!!! So I shook him and said I'm going to work now ... Grunt

Andrea is here for Jackson .. Grunt

Andrea text to say she was back home I said did dad get up to see you .... Nope!!

@rsehole grrr

Sheila, I was wandering hows Gill getting on ?have you heard from her x

Hi hun I do text her. Last one was Xmas. I know she's been mega busy with her sw group but shes not been well and she has her hands full with the kids too ;-( x

Oh dear, sorry to hear about your not so good start to the new year hun. Hope Andrea is feeling better now and you're not too tired in work today. So, did you have a bang about a bit this morning? :D xx

Thanks hun. I did yes lol but to no avail just wait till he wants to go to bed early tonight cos he's tired haha I think the volume on the TV might slip x

Back