Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening Sheila :),

Hope your well hun. Sorry I've been AWOL from diaries, trying to catch up with everyone. I may not have been posting but have been reading up on your diary. Your journey is so inspiring, you've been super mom and super nanna all of last year and continue to do so. I don't know how you find the balance to achieve everything as well as you do. I can tell you will be well within target in a matter of time, been drooling over all your lovely food pics :drool: I love your home cooked meals :). I've also been checking out the lovely pics of Jackson, he's such a cutie and he's grown so quick ;) . Sorry you and your family weren't well over Christmas, I hope your feeling much better now. I hope Andrea and your sister are doing well too. I hope you have a fab week ahead lovely, looking forward to reading more of your posts and seeing your lovely food pics yet to come :p.

Kay xx

:bighug:

6/1/15

Brekki - fruit n fibre (hex a & b)

Dinner - jacket potato with tuna mayo lettuce tomato cucumber and pease pudding

Tea - home cooked gammon, cucumber, tom, carrot, mushrooms, fried egg and pease pudding

Drinks - Tea, Pepsi Max, hot choc

Snacks - grapes, persimmon, pineapple, sb cake and muller vanilla

Syns - sb cake (3) Mayo (5) hot choc (2) after 8s (6) total 16

Attachments

• image-445749130.jpg
    image-445749130.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 56
Evening hun. Lol wow indeed. Next month I want to look for some new boots x

Ooh I could spend a fortune on boots but like you, I try and wait till I can get bargains. I do wear them a lot so get my money's worth out of them though. Good luck and hope you find some you really like x

Is Pease Pudding free? Is it tinned? Your meals look fab! X

Evening Sheila :), Hope your well hun. Sorry I've been AWOL from diaries, trying to catch up with everyone. I may not have been posting but have been reading up on your diary. Your journey is so inspiring, you've been super mom and super nanna all of last year and continue to do so. I don't know how you find the balance to achieve everything as well as you do. I can tell you will be well within target in a matter of time, been drooling over all your lovely food pics :drool: I love your home cooked meals :). I've also been checking out the lovely pics of Jackson, he's such a cutie and he's grown so quick ;) . Sorry you and your family weren't well over Christmas, I hope your feeling much better now. I hope Andrea and your sister are doing well too. I hope you have a fab week ahead lovely, looking forward to reading more of your posts and seeing your lovely food pics yet to come :p. Kay xx :bighug:

Ahh thanks Kay it feels good to be back on plan again it may not show till next week but I'll keep at it. Hubby has asked me to meal plan again as he doesn't want to go back to eating rubbish convenience foods. The back end of 2014 was really tough for the whole family and I honestly wouldn't have gotten through it without all of my minis friends.

Were all much better now hun fingers crossed 2015 will be a healthier happier one for us all. Sis has had more tests done and she may actually have a diagnosis soon, if the optician is right she will need an operation but she won't know till she sees the consultant at the hospital.

I shall do some explosive pudds just for you lol!!

I'll be popping to diaries when I get on my laptop xx

Ooh I could spend a fortune on boots but like you, I try and wait till I can get bargains. I do wear them a lot so get my money's worth out of them though. Good luck and hope you find some you really like x

I think the ones I'm wearing are about done now so I deserve a new pair or 2 lol. X

Is Pease Pudding free? Is it tinned? Your meals look fab! X

It is free hun unless you buy it from a butchers where the use the stock from fatty ham to make it. You can buy it in tins in the supermarket or depending where you live you can buy it in tubs too. I've eaten 2 tubs today lol oops x

It is free hun unless you buy it from a butchers where the use the stock from fatty ham to make it. You can buy it in tins in the supermarket or depending where you live you can buy it in tubs too. I've eaten 2 tubs today lol oops x

Cheapest price seems to be 74p at Morrisons! Need to be getting me some of that! Yummy :) x

Back