Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Just made my hot choccy - so will say night night ladies. Im hoping I can drink this and then get to bed without disturbing Jackson xx

She's been poorly for a while she is on permanent oxygen as her lungs only work at 20%. She got a chest infection last week and then couldn't manage to get downstairs. She also had a fall and bruised all her ribs. She is on 2 lots of antibiotics xx

Oh dear, I hope she soon starts to get better x

Night Kiss the lovely Jackson for me... xx

And me :D x

Morning hope mil recovers quickly

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Sheila x I used to love going for walks pushing a pram x hope mil is on the mend x Have a good day x

Morning hun hubby has taken him out he's all wrapped up as it's bitterly cold. It's been trying to snow. I've had a lovely hot shower and a cuppa.

Going to see MIL tonight xx

Morning fellow Nanna. I've been looking after my little munchkin this morning while Lucy went to collect Laura from the station, she spent yesterday with her friend, at her wedding dress fitting. Laura is going to be her bridesmaid, in May.

Hope Jackson enjoyed his walk and you made the most of your quiet time x

I have a full day planned tomorrow hun. Were gonna take Jackson for a walk in the morning then I'll take him home. Then will be going to the hospital at some point as MIL has been taken In with pneumonia :-( x

Hi Sheila - I've been awol cos of a bug - glad I recovered in time for the meet - as you've heard - you were missed, maybe next time?

Sorry to hear about ur MiL, hope the docs can improve things for her, lovely for u to have Jackson but tricky with a hangover (but sounds like u had a great night out) xx

SP day I think ( could someone check plz)

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB - 2 x wholemeal and a wholemeal roll

Brekkie - 2 x wholemeal toast (hexb)

Dinner - Turkey rashers (P) 4 x scrambled eggs (P) cherry toms (S) Cabbage red and green (S) onion red and white (S)

Tea - 2 x chicken fillets (P) cherry toms(S) carrots(S) celery(S) green pepper (S) pickled onions (S) pease pudding which is split peas and lentils (P)

Drinks - Tea, Orange and pineapple NAS, hot choccy

Snacks - Red apple (S)

Syns - hot choc (2) snack a jacks (5) milk n sugar(3) Flora on toast (2) Total 12

Attachments

• image-4151777178.jpg
    image-4151777178.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image-332045181.jpg
    image-332045181.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Back