Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good morning Sheila, how is that lovely grandson of yours, did he mange to settle? At fat club yesterday so many people said they had small losses or STS doing EESP for the week, it's definitely getting mixed results x

Morning Michelle and happy birthday!!

He's just a pleasure bless him. He's in his bouncy chair keeping grandad entertained lol

EESP is getting a mixed bag of results I personally won't do it again in a hurry . X

Morning hope that Jackson gets over the constipation soon. It's horrible Tom had it quite a bit and still does I used to water his bottles down a bit to help him go.
Hope you have a good day have you got Jackson all day today?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Morning hope that Jackson gets over the constipation soon. It's horrible Tom had it quite a bit and still does I used to water his bottles down a bit to help him go. Hope you have a good day have you got Jackson all day today? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Morning Jen. I'm hoping now he's 'been' he will feel better, he certainly looks brighter. I think if he's still unsettled I'll put a tiny bit of sugar In his bottle to soften his stools a little.

I've got him till about lunchtime hun then I'll take him back after dropping off the lads at the pub x

Thanks for the lovely welcome. I'm very new to this posting business but unfortunately not to dieting :) Have a constant battle it seems, get to goal for about a year then blow it! Am just cutting back after Xmas at the min & hoping to start exercising again next week. Love reading about the yummy foods in your diary. Your a "th...inspiration"!!!

I love EESP for now lol x

Lol, no wonder you're getting fab results x

At my meeting it was mainly gains or maintains with EESP, I don't feel brave enough to even try it x

Me neither x

Morning Michelle and happy birthday!!

He's just a pleasure bless him. He's in his bouncy chair keeping grandad entertained lol

EESP is getting a mixed bag of results I personally won't do it again in a hurry . X

Good morning, thank you. don't blame you for not doing EESP again you do better on EE x

Morning Jen. I'm hoping now he's 'been' he will feel better, he certainly looks brighter. I think if he's still unsettled I'll put a tiny bit of sugar In his bottle to soften his stools a little.

I've got him till about lunchtime hun then I'll take him back after dropping off the lads at the pub x

I used to put sugar in Nathan & Lydia's water if they were constipated, when can he start having solids, I would puree down prunes for them too which worked x

He slept from 9-2.30 then 3.30 till 7.10 I've had 2 dirty nappies from him but he's constipated. Bless him x

Glad he (and you!) were able to rest. Poppy was such a constipated child, she didn't grow out of it until she was potty trained and then it was like someone flicked a switch! Very odd! X

Thanks for the lovely welcome. I'm very new to this posting business but unfortunately not to dieting :) Have a constant battle it seems, get to goal for about a year then blow it! Am just cutting back after Xmas at the min & hoping to start exercising again next week. Love reading about the yummy foods in your diary. Your a "th...inspiration"!!!

I think were all in the same boat lovely, I've spent years on and off dieting, mainly ww then sw changed their plan and I've done that ever since, not without the odd blip and wobble I have to say. Xmas is a bad time for lots but you will get there just keep plodding. One day at a time.

Thank you for the lovely compliment. Xx

Thanks hun she had been poorly for a while. I've not seen her for 2 years and that was at a funeral for my cousins. 16yr old daughter who had leukaemia. X

Gosh Sheila that was a family tragedy - your poor cousin and u allxxx

They've still not let her home. And they have told her she is talking too much!! It's affecting her breathing. X
Ah poor lady - is she enjoying the company I wonder? Hope her breathing easesxx

Last edited:
I've done that believe me lol especially on a wi night but then I think well if I do that I'm undoing the good ive done and have even more to lose so I just do my best to resist x

I need to learn to resist! In the meantime, if u have any resistance to spare pls send some over! xx

He did eventually Ann now I know why he was screaming poor mite. X
Poor little man - good job Nana has some remedies up her sleeve xx

Poor little man - good job Nana has some remedies up her sleeve xx

Evening hun - thank you. So much for this year being a better one!

Jackson has gone home now but kindly gave me 3 dirty nappies before he left lol. 2 not so good ones and a loose one :( at least i didnt have to resort to boiled water or sugar :D

Evening hun - thank you. So much for this year being a better one!

Jackson has gone home now but kindly gave me 3 dirty nappies before he left lol. 2 not so good ones and a loose one :( at least i didnt have to resort to boiled water or sugar :D

well u sent Jackson home with his 'system' in full working order! Saved Andrea some work too! Hope u get some chill time tonight - and work flies by this week. Plus MiL improves too xx

Evening hun - thank you. So much for this year being a better one! Jackson has gone home now but kindly gave me 3 dirty nappies before he left lol. 2 not so good ones and a loose one :( at least i didnt have to resort to boiled water or sugar :D

I know where to come Next time I've got a blockage! Lol x

Back