Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Maybe I need to go live with her lol! Back to basics for me after wi. I get paid friday will do a big shop and go to wholesale butchers too x

Yay good idea x

Thanks Jen I'm over the moon she's lost cos she gives up so easily grrr

Mil has peed me off tonight she's not taking her painkillers. How does she expect getting better to go home grrr x

For goodness sake what are they like, grrrrrrr, x

I think I'll see how I go this week and ask if I can sit properly with Joanne and see if she can see where I'm going wrong. I still think a lot of it could be hormonal x

Since November time I've not had a very heavy period, just 'normal' and I've not had a migraine for a few months either, and I've found my body is working better, I've found it easier to keep the weight off x

Im a bit fed up now - im stuck in a rut so need to do something about it. I have all weekend to plan and prepare. Loads of recipe books to use, so if I look through them before I go shopping and get what i need then i should be ok x

Good idea x

Since November time I've not had a very heavy period, just 'normal' and I've not had a migraine for a few months either, and I've found my body is working better, I've found it easier to keep the weight off xx

May sound daft but do you think that is diet related? My mrs suffers badly with migraines and heavy periods, and she would be happy with having normal periods or normal headaches...

In other news .... After spending 3.5hrs with sis last Sunday explaining EE to sis and helping her do a meal/syn plan, she weighed this morning and has lost ...7lbs whoop I'm chuffed for her if she sticks to it x

Wow a great loss and brill u took the time to explain EE to her - u must have done a good job too - for her to lose that much! Hope that gave her a boost and she carries on with the planxx

Thanks Jen I'm over the moon she's lost cos she gives up so easily grrr

Mil has peed me off tonight she's not taking her painkillers. How does she expect getting better to go home grrr x

I know how frustrating that is - my elderly MiL is on 6 tablets a day and regularly refuses to take them too. Hope yours changes her mind v soon xx

Thanks hun I hope so I've been texting her every day and asking what she's had and she's sent pics bless her x
That's great - sounds like she's getting into it! Well done you for supporting her xx

May sound daft but do you think that is diet related? My mrs suffers badly with migraines and heavy periods, and she would be happy with having normal periods or normal headaches...

not daft at all, I'm menopausal so that's what I'm putting it down to, I've suffered with migraines for about 4 years, and the heavy periods just a few months last year. Sort of related but I now use a 'mooncup' for periods & it gives me so much more confidence it's brill.

Afternoon Sheila. You must be made up that your sister is giving SW a really good go, that's an amazing loss in the first week so let's hope it helps her to carry on with it.

Got everything crossed for some kind of loss for you tomorrow as it must be flippin frustrating when you are trying your best. Having a good chat with your cc sounds like a good plan as does checking your food from when you were losing regularly xx

Tried to post earlier when on train but lost signal grrrrt! Chuffed your sis has made a start at being healthier babes what an inspiration you must be to her! Can understand you fed up but think you need to just keep doing what you are doing like before and it will come off like before x I know its easy for me to say xx

Thanks hunni. I won't give up I keep saying I will but it's sheer frustration!!

I'm over the moon sis has decided to do something to help herself. She text today to say she's prepped tea for the next 3 nights :)

Her hubby gained hmmm!! X

Hello have to agree it's frustrating when you are trying so hard been there done that . Lots of good ideas you have had speaking to your c and going back to the start of the diary. Just keep going

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jen - its just so flipping frustrating isnt it? I will try again tomorrow but I think a lot of ppl are right when they say C's dont have as much time support for target members, when I spoke to her last week she just said oh it happens sometimes with target members!!!

Well I dont want it to happen to ME!! grrrrrrrrrrrr - my friend from group is in the same boat, she got to target before me and shes put 12lbs back on, shes so angry with herself, so we have agreed after WI tomorrow we're going to hound each other lol x

Lovely Day Sheila :) Fingers Crossed for a better result this week. Good Luck with going back to basics too. I love a good plan! X

Thanks hun - I think I need to after the binge ive had tonight :cry: I was so fed up I just thought s*d it!! then i'll kick myself tomorrow arghhh xx

Thanks hun - I think I need to after the binge ive had tonight :cry: I was so fed up I just thought s*d it!! then i'll kick myself tomorrow arghhh xx

Hugs Sweetie, we are all here for u x

Yay good idea x

For goodness sake what are they like, grrrrrrr, x

Since November time I've not had a very heavy period, just 'normal' and I've not had a migraine for a few months either, and I've found my body is working better, I've found it easier to keep the weight off x

Good idea x

Ive not had a totm for 8 years Michelle due to the coil, the symptoms I get are getting worse grrr the sweats are really bad and the mood swings/headaches are awful x

Wow a great loss and brill u took the time to explain EE to her - u must have done a good job too - for her to lose that much! Hope that gave her a boost and she carries on with the planxx

Thanks Linda - she's all fired up and going great guns, she's prepped tea for the next 3 nights and planned all her syns/snacks. xx

I know how frustrating that is - my elderly MiL is on 6 tablets a day and regularly refuses to take them too. Hope yours changes her mind v soon xx

They have had her back down for another X Ray today and she needs a scan. I felt like shaking her last night grrrr x

Afternoon Sheila. You must be made up that your sister is giving SW a really good go, that's an amazing loss in the first week so let's hope it helps her to carry on with it.

Got everything crossed for some kind of loss for you tomorrow as it must be flippin frustrating when you are trying your best. Having a good chat with your cc sounds like a good plan as does checking your food from when you were losing regularly xx

Thanks Sam - I reckon after my binge tonight im in for a gain :cry: just fed up and went stupid!!

Sis is doing brill shes well into it bless her, I just hope she keeps up the motivation xx

Awww thank you lovely xxx I love my minis friends (mini family hehe) xx

I wouldn't be without my Minis lately! I noticed you mentioned a coil? Do you have Mirena or copper? X

Thanks Sam - I reckon after my binge tonight im in for a gain :cry: just fed up and went stupid!!

Sis is doing brill shes well into it bless her, I just hope she keeps up the motivation xx

Aww no hun :( Try draw a line now if you can. Can really understand it though. But keep strong and you will see a drop on those scales sometime soon. Do you have to wi tomorrw? Big hugs xx

Back