Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Sorry to hear about your gain Sheila so undeserved but we all know you so well and I'm sure you will have a fab result next week going to start popping in more often Xxx

Oh sorry to hear about the gain. It's horrible when you gave tried so hard and it is not paying off on the scales. You have been at it long enough though to know these things happen just keep going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jen - I will keep plodding hun i'll get there xx

Evening petal - thank you. It will come off just need to kick @rse lol Hope your well hun x
I'm good thanks Sheila I'm sure you'll kick some @rse this week !!

I've started a little diary in the cal counting section today been threatening to do one for long enough so I've but the bullet haha !!
Hope to see you there for the lovely support you always give Xxx

Hi Sheila. Just had a PM from a really nice guy called Darren, offering to do something with my thread to make it easier to access. Unfortunately, you know how rubbish I am with anything technology related so it was all above my head. I told him Nanny Doreen does my index for me and I wouldn't want to do anything that might make her think I was dissatisfied with what she does, but he assured me it was something completely separate altogether. Anyway, I've messaged him back saying, if that's the case, I'd love for him to do whatever. :) He tells me you pointed out my thread to him so just wanted to say, thanks very much! :)

Hope everything is good with you. xx

<<<<<<<<<< is not a happy bunny - 1.5 ON!! tonight so back to where I was 2 weeks ago. 1 off plan meal last Saturday and this happens, since then ive tried to keep syns low, ive done 2 red days grrr

Will keep plodding i suppose x

Gosh that seems so unfair - 1 meal off plan - hope u can lose it quickly and perhaps work out a way to eat what u enjoy and keeps u satisfied - have a good week xx

Hello
I was wondering if your consultant has given you an sas log. Just to see if there anything it would pick up?

Hello
I was wondering if your consultant has given you an sas log. Just to see if there anything it would pick up?

Good thinking Jen! xx

Hi Sheila. Just had a PM from a really nice guy called Darren, offering to do something with my thread to make it easier to access. Unfortunately, you know how rubbish I am with anything technology related so it was all above my head. I told him Nanny Doreen does my index for me and I wouldn't want to do anything that might make her think I was dissatisfied with what she does, but he assured me it was something completely separate altogether. Anyway, I've messaged him back saying, if that's the case, I'd love for him to do whatever. :) He tells me you pointed out my thread to him so just wanted to say, thanks very much! :)

Hope everything is good with you. xx

Evening Kathy - your very welcome hun. Our Daz is a whizz with spreadsheets etc he used to do the challenge ones for me every month once id set them up, and he would update everyone's stats. Im sure you will be over the moon and amazed at his suggestions for your thread.

He was looking for some different meal ideas and quick and easy recipes and thats why I pointed him your way :D your meal ideas will keep him going all year I reckon lol xx

Gosh that seems so unfair - 1 meal off plan - hope u can lose it quickly and perhaps work out a way to eat what u enjoy and keeps u satisfied - have a good week xx

Thanks lovely I hope so - having said that ive had 2 rubbish days and I think its out of sheer frustration, hence no food posts. Ive gone totally off the rails!! xx

Hello

HI Jen - this C hasnt but when I was struggling to get to target with my old C i filled one in and she couldnt spot anything. All she did was nit pick and she admitted that herself purely because she couldnt see anything obvious

ie for my hex b I would write - 2 wholemeal bread - her reply what size? Maybe I should have put 400g but I think I was expecting her picking something really obvious.

Ive got food diaries in my new pack that ive not used - I may fill them in for the week and see how I go rather than post here. Write it down as soon as I eat it rather than waiting until the end of the day when im in from work which is what i do here. x

No it's not a food diary its a sas log. You write down wether it was planned unplanned and your husks for the day. It's actually something your c doesn't see it's just for you for you to see any areas you may be sabotaging yourself without realising ask her about them

No it's not a food diary its a sas log. You write down wether it was planned unplanned and your husks for the day. It's actually something your c doesn't see it's just for you for you to see any areas you may be sabotaging yourself without realising ask her about them

Ive definitely filled them in hun - I remember doing it.

Ive had 2 bad days totally off plan sheer frustration and eating everything in site, biscuits, sweets etc. I said to OH tonight im craving sweet stuff its like I need a fix! Normally im quite good at controlling it but not the last 2 days. :(:cry:

Thanks lovely I hope so - having said that ive had 2 rubbish days and I think its out of sheer frustration, hence no food posts. Ive gone totally off the rails!! xx

I can fully understand why that happened - it's sooo frustrating when we have a good week/s and don't get the loss we deserve - perhaps u and ur partner in crime can plan a great on plan weekend together - like u did at Kathryn's? Enjoy ur weekend!

PS: glad u didn't post ur food for a couple of days - seeing those marshmallows listed - had me running for the sweet shop! (know u'll realise that's tongue in cheek!) lol!xx

I can fully understand why that happened - it's sooo frustrating when we have a good week/s and don't get the loss we deserve - perhaps u and ur partner in crime can plan a great on plan weekend together - like u did at Kathryn's? Enjoy ur weekend!

PS: glad u didn't post ur food for a couple of days - seeing those marshmallows listed - had me running for the sweet shop! (know u'll realise that's tongue in cheek!) lol!xx

I will probably wake tomorrow and either A: not feel guilty or B: feel like cr@p and say why did i do it

Ive got really bad indigestion and eating rubbish hasnt helped

I think Kathryn and I will be fine (touch wood) we've not planned any naughtiness ( for now lol) maybe an odd glass of wine but neither of us go overboard drinking in the house so we should be ok. Were meeting Gill on Saturday too so that will be good - usually subway or spud u like for lunch. xx

Back