Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I dont know Emsie - all I can think is not enough superfree :(, I tried to change things a bit, no pepsi max for dayyyyyss and thats not like me , all I drank was Ribena NAS, I tried a fish id not tried before, I cooked meals from the SW site and from the Asia book. God knows
Seems v.strange hun, dont lose heart it could show next week, make sure you are having all your syns though x

I think ill go back a week and add them up in total but im sure ive had enough hun. Will try and mix my brekkie up a bit too as I have the same thing every morning lol

Haha ta I love battles with alcohol!!! :p really excited and nervous- made some great friends on here that are going to, so will be great to meet everyone- Minis is the best thing I've ever joined (besides SW of course!) :)

Thanks Hun I was well chuffed- it seems maintaining for me is being good 90% of the time and allowing a few extra Syns and HEX's every now and again- but off to Derby this weekend for my consultant training so there will be alcohol involved so not sure how the maintaining will work lol!

Have fun in derby and give me a wave ;) xxx

HEXA -200mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre with a banana

Lunch -
Lean Ham, coleslaw mix, boiled egg and balsamic sauce

Tea -
Chilli con carne and Rice with Garlic Bread

Drinks-
Tea, Ribena NAS

Snacks -
None

Syns -
Sugar(1) Garlic Bread Ciabatta slices x 2 (10) Total 11

Its like having a 2nd family hun lol everyone on here is amazing
I couldn't have put it better myself- I don't honestly think I'd have gone in for the Consultant job if I hadn't joined Minis and read the thread about it and all the advice. Loves Minis as much as I love SW!

I put 1 on I'm gutted :-( will have my tea and catch up with everyone xx

Sorry to hear about the pesky gain hun, especially as you'd had a really cracking week food wise. I'm sure you'll be rewarded next week with a lovely big gain! Chin up chook!! Xx

I'm alright thanks hun. I'm on holiday with my parents at the moment, so trying to food optimise is a constant battle...my mum loves baking, not good when you're dieting, lol! At least I'm busy with school work so I'm not constantly thinking about stuffing something in my mouth, lol! Xx

Lol good luck with the home cooking hun lol. Im counting down the days to mine - cant wait for some sun ahhhhhhh x

Morning Texty. I'm sorry about your gain. Our bodies don't make sense sometimes and you deserve a loss. Try not to get too disheartened. You will have it off (so to speak!) and more next week x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

She is still stirring the sh*t hun she has been e mailing the girl who sits opposite me now saying she thinks me and the girl at the end of my bank of desks are up to something .... Reason being we went to the canteen together for a jacket pot wtf!!!! She needs her head looking at

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre with a banana

Lunch -
Leftover Chilli and Rice

Tea -
Sticky Chicken with Rice and Veg DSC_0192.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, Ribena NAS

Snacks -