Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol thats not a bad thing sometimes.

Well its official im not out tonight - the other girl just rang me "oh ive not been well over the weekend ive got a constant bad head" arghhhh could they let me know well in advance next time and not 3 hrs before were due to go out

Well its official im not out tonight - the other girl just rang me "oh ive not been well over the weekend ive got a constant bad head" arghhhh could they let me know well in advance next time and not 3 hrs before were due to go out

:-(

3hrs before! I would've started getting ready by now and would be sooo annoyed.

Not fair hun, people need to be more considerate ! x

Balls to the lot of them Hun :)
You only need us and no one else matters. Just think of how much fun we will have on 25th in Leeds.
We should see if we can all get an apartment for the Friday night, imagine how much fun that would be! xxx

Lmaoooo you must have a crap phone then.

Lol true Fran then ill probably not be out again for ages. Having said that im supposed to be out next Friday with work, the sat after with work then its the Leeds meet lol

Back