Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning all ( does a knee bend with thumbs tucked in shirt like a copper) lol hows everyone??? Whats happened to the sunshine arghh it keeps going cloudy here.

Well the beautiful pizza and whippy ice cream have taken their toll and im showing 1lb up plus I had kebab meat last night ( my own fault at WI ) booo hisss

morning lovely! mmmm pizza and kebab meat...
keeps going cloudy here too, the kids did want to go to the park but they are currently refusing to get dressed- Tyler is writing a story and Holly is playing with her play dough. They are going to have to get ready soon as we need to drop Ste and my dad some dinner off at work.
You got any plans for today? x

I may go for a walk later if I can be bothered lol Im becoming really lazy in my old age lol. Im still in my pjs :D

Just sent Tyler to get washed and dressed, I don't wanna stay in all day- I am off work all week and want to make the most of it. Holly isn't to happy- she said Mum this is our school holidays for us to relax! She's 6 going on 60 that girl lol.
I think I'll take these 2 for a walk to the local country park actually now you've mentioned a walk x

Well Lisa I have had a totally off plan weekend we had a brill time in Leeds and then ive just not got back on it since getting back, so im in for a gain this week by my scales and I cant really complain as its my own doing. Ohhhhh 3 WI's and then ya jollys how exciting hun. Have a good 3 weeks and then enjoy, thats what hols are for x

join the club hun - Cricket is on and its doin nothin for me lol. Even the view outta my window isnt as exciting as yours lol

Ive just put my chicken in the fridge to marinate for the grilled hoi sin chicken from the Asia book it smells delish

Back