McCain less than 5% oven chips, smoked cod, peas

Drinks -
Pepsi Max, Tea, NAS mixed berries

Snacks -
Boiled eggs, pease pudding

Syns -
Sugar (1) Chips ( 5) Mayo (2) Curly Wurly (6) - Total 14

Your on a roll hun. Great day x

Hello Texty, I'm back home now and glad that your feet are starting to heal, I went straight to weigh in and gained 4.5lbs, poo I know I followed your advice but I was still bad them cocktails and nachos were my ruin but I had a great holiday so I'm back on it from today. I'll be catching up with you more regular now I'm home which is a big bonus. Xxx

Good luck chick you will be straight back on it now - you have all the help and support you need here just shout xx

HEXA 250mls ss milk
HEXB
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie
The above

Dinner
Gammon, Beetroot, boiled egg, pease pudding

Tea -
Lasagne, Garlic bread and salad

Drinks -
Tea, NAS mixed berries, Pepsi Max

Snacks
Banana, Strawberries, Grapes, Scan bran cake

Syns -
Sugar (1) Garlic Breadx 2 slices (9) Cheese (4.5) Scan Bran cake (1.5) - Total 16

That looks really good, does it taste like a flapjack? I'm trying to work out the texture but I've not bought the scan bran yet? Also what did you put on top it looks naughty but nice xxx

That looks really good, does it taste like a flapjack? I'm trying to work out the texture but I've not bought the scan bran yet? Also what did you put on top it looks naughty but nice xxx

Hi hunnie - no it doesnt taste like flapjack (but if you close your eyes and use your imagination it might lol). It has a taste of its own and you need lots of fluid to drink with it. I used 0% fat free yogurt and mint essence for the topping and negligible choccy sprinkles. I think i over did it a bit with the mint essence though lol. x

Hi hunnie - no it doesnt taste like flapjack (but if you close your eyes and use your imagination it might lol). It has a taste of its own and you need lots of fluid to drink with it. I used 0% fat free yogurt and mint essence for the topping and negligible choccy sprinkles. I think i over did it a bit with the mint essence though lol. x

Mmm I wonder if it'll be nice warm with a scoop low fat vanilla ice cream, as a treat of course xxxx

Back