Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Aw hun. You've lost so much weight, maybe your body just wants some time before losing again.
Maybe have a holiday for a week and chill a bit. It may kickstart you again.

I know how disheartening it can be, honestly. And we put so much pressure on ourselves to achieve our targets. Sometimes our bodies have other ideas.

Sending hugs xx

Hi hunnie - god knows according to my C there is no such thing as a plateau hence the SAS log - ill fill it in for a couple of days and see what happens

Ok I'll rephrase it. Using biggest loser terminology .. You've hit a wall.. It may take a short while but you'll soon hop over it x x x

You have to get over the wall first to hit the person with the frying pan!

I'm gutted for you too, you will get there Texty & we're with you all the way regardless of the route you take. I don't know what a SAS log is though but its worth a try xx

Hi Cookie - thanks love. Its basically a log of literally everything that passes my lips, I cant just write salad etc, I have to list everything on the salad. If I have a dinner I have to list all the veg etc, so will see how I do for a couple of days :)

OH must be able to tell how cr*p I feel he has just kissed me and said " oh that will come off again, just remember how much you have already lost" - He can be canny sometimes bless him lol

Hi Cookie - thanks love. Its basically a log of literally everything that passes my lips, I cant just write salad etc, I have to list everything on the salad. If I have a dinner I have to list all the veg etc, so will see how I do for a couple of days :)

OH must be able to tell how cr*p I feel he has just kissed me and said " oh that will come off again, just remember how much you have already lost" - He can be canny sometimes bless him lol

Sounds ok, I'd be writing loads but it can't do any harm I suppose. Xx

Lol hasnt it got a dent in it now where you hit Kev

Maybe...... Pmsllllllllllllllllllllll :D:D:D

Hi hun - She has given me some SAS logs to fill in for a couple of days, she has told me to relax and stop keeping a food log every day as Im putting too much pressure on myself, she also said I can call "interim" target and see if that helps if I wanted to. I think I am so focused on getting the last 12lbs off I cant bear thinking of not filling my diary in or keeping check on myself.

Im just sick of yo yoing since May :-(

I've been yo-yoing since last May lol but as long as we keep on trying we haven't failed hun!

Hope you are ok today and ready to tackle the week in the best way for you x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hey lady,
I was doing exactly the same, since may, so moved to drastic measures ;)
Definitely give yourself some time off writing it all down - it can be so wearing - and though you can still check your measurements and syn values OR I agree with flabtofit - just have a holiday from it all - eat within reason for a week without measuring and counting, then get back to it next week.. Have a couple of things you fancy but wouldn't normally too.
It so annoying being so close to target yet it feeling so far away.
Hope you have a good week Texty xx

I've been yo-yoing since last May lol but as long as we keep on trying we haven't failed hun!

Hope you are ok today and ready to tackle the week in the best way for you x

Thanks hun I feel loads better today. Ive done my SAS log and theres nothing on there that I wouldnt normally have. So I may just post a pic of my log on here rather than do a diary, and if ANYONE can see or point out anything wrong for me id be happy to know xx

Back