Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Oh no!! Stupid question but are you okay? X

A bit gutted hun as I felt id had a good week - never mind ill plod on. We did back to basics this week so thats what im gonna do. x

Hope your okay Sheila you have been good all week and that's brilliant in its self keep your chin up there's always next week and it will come straight back off I'm sure now get in the kitchen and eat your tea :) X

Hopefully the back to basics talk will help a bit - give yourself a fresh start so to speak x

Hope your okay Sheila you have been good all week and that's brilliant in its self keep your chin up there's always next week and it will come straight back off I'm sure now get in the kitchen and eat your tea :) X

Lol yes boss - im ok hun just a bit disappointed but ill keep going

Hopefully the back to basics talk will help a bit - give yourself a fresh start so to speak x

I won the raffle again this week so got another book :) its all quick extra easy ideas so im gonna study that, look to see what I have in and use up some ingredients for my meal plan for the week

Awww I know you will be disappointed tomorrow is a new day and you've got the rest of the week off work to enjoy ;-)
Whats for tea I like looking at your food pics ;-)
Catch these hugs ((((((((HUGS)))))))) XxX

Sorry about your gain it doesn't seem right or fair to me, your meal plan has looked good all week. You watch it'll show soon xxxx

Good idea, I like plans :).

You can do it hun. You've done amazingly well and the last few lbs are always the hardest to shift.

We're all here for you. Hugs x

Oh no! its just not fair! sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for things to work out. fingers crossed for next week. I'm no SW guru, but which of the 3 plans are you following? My losses were slowing down so I changed from EE to original for 2 weeks. I know you tried SE and it didn't do much, but I can't remember if you did one week or two? Why not go for one of the plans you haven't tried? I have heard of fast forward as a plan but don't really know much about it, but your consultant will be able to advise you about it. Good luck xxx

Back