Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I love eating out, but feel as you do, out of control, even if you choose a 'syn' free food you really don't know for sure. Glad you enjoyed yourself it will do you good to just forget about SW for once x

I love eating out, but feel as you do, out of control, even if you choose a 'syn' free food you really don't know for sure. Glad you enjoyed yourself it will do you good to just forget about SW for once x

Its scary how our minds tick now I think lol. The meal was lush - I resisted a starter and a dessert so it could have been lots worse x

Good morning Texty, how are you? Was that spam on your dinner yesterday? X

Spam, have I missed something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love grilled spam but it's massive syns far too many for me to have it on a regular basis. I've tried the light spam & it's not nice, I don't really like much 'light' stuff tbh.

Spam, have I missed something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love grilled spam but it's massive syns far too many for me to have it on a regular basis. I've tried the light spam & it's not nice, I don't really like much 'light' stuff tbh.

It was corned beef Michelle - ive not had Spam since I was at school lol they used to batter it yum yum x

Hi Sheila how are you today ?
Are you out SHOPPING AGAIN ?
I'm just jealous haha X

Hi Katie - I went to get my nails done and then popped to Home Bargains and the local shops for a mooch about. I decided to leave taking my dress back until tomorrow hoping the rain wont be as bad lol x

Back