Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Look what gordon had while I drank my black coffee after getting to regionals early this morning !
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1379256657.975177.jpg

Thanks hun.

Is in the oven as we speak. Hope it turns out okay. :)

Looks like I've made loads! May have to syn the milk and take some to work tomorrow x

Hope you enjoy it hun -mines all gone now lol need to make some more. mrstore made hers with a vanilla yogurt to save using a hex she said it was lush x

Oh that's a good idea!
It smell gorgeous! House smells of cinnamon.
It may all go today as the kids both want to try it but I'll probably syn my bit. Unless I end up scoffing it all lol x

I miss my mams cooking - I used to love Sunday dinner and tea at hers, she would make pie crust ( a massive roasting tin with stewed beef and onions and gravy, with an upside down cup in the middle and then thick pastry over the top and into the oven ) yummmmmmmm then rice pudd for afters or sponge pudd and custard, then she would bake for tea :p

The meat and onion would be free, the gravy would be syns and the pastry Ive no idea hun its not just a normal crust its mega thick id have to work out what a full pack of pastry was and divide it by 3 of us. If I was to make it from fresh it would be flour, lard and butter gulp

The meat and onion would be free, the gravy would be syns and the pastry Ive no idea hun its not just a normal crust its mega thick id have to work out what a full pack of pastry was and divide it by 3 of us. If I was to make it from fresh it would be flour, lard and butter gulp

Well on line it says for a 25g of cooked short crust pastry is 6.5 syns, 7 for flaky but 2.5 for filo. Not sure if I'd fancy the filo and it'd be hard to stick to a mere 25g of pastry. Shame reslly because it does sound good mmm xx

25g wouldn't go far. Make it your target treat. Least then you can go 3lbs either way and not worry to much that week x

Hi texty the pie crust must be an up north thing my grandma & grandad make the most amazing pie crust. It would be a lot of syns but so worth it for a treat xx

Back