Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

It wouldn't surprise me if your body is having a blip getting used to new meds. If your toileting is out of synch then that can easily add a few lbs to a result. I'm sure you will lose soon as you follow plan properly so there must be something else x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Awwww boooo!!!! Not totally recommending this BUT why dont you just have a mass blowout tomo.... shock your body a bit and then be good the next 6 days... some people lose better having a cheat day...

As I said not recommending it... but ive done it a few times and its worked :) even my consultant sometimes suggests it to people xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

evening peeps hows everyone?

I had my cereal and a banana this morning, couldnt face another jacket pot for lunch so got a cheese savoury sarnie in a huge brown bap, no idea of syns. Tonight im having a chicken kebab. Tomorrow were out at daughters for son in laws birthday, were having curry and drinks .... sod it. 2 bad days and 5 good ones will have to do im fed up x

evening peeps hows everyone?

I had my cereal and a banana this morning, couldnt face another jacket pot for lunch so got a cheese savoury sarnie in a huge brown bap, no idea of syns. Tonight im having a chicken kebab. Tomorrow were out at daughters for son in laws birthday, were having curry and drinks .... sod it. 2 bad days and 5 good ones will have to do im fed up x

Well last time you had a sod it meal etc you had a good loss so hopefully it will work again ;) xx

Lol I hope so hun. I went to the local bakers for my sarnie and I was so tempted to get a massive slab of corned beef pie with chips and gravy lol

Very common: More than 1 in 10 people who take Gabapentin

• sleepiness
  • tiredness
  • headaches
  • weight gain
  • withdrawal symptoms can occur when this medicine is stopped. These include feeling anxious, difficulty sleeping, nausea, pains, sweating or chest pain - some of these may be fatal

Back