Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I chuckled. that'd be good to shove in her face... the 10lb loss, not the 10lb poo.

Hey Sexy Texty :D
I cannot believe how much I pressured my wife into making a food diary thread & then I totally forgot to check it out. My heads been all over the place the last few days so I am sorry.

Looking through everything it looks like you're doing fab & I'm really proud of you.
Hows the toilet situation now? I've found homemade soups help me to go better & also that Pukka detox tea.
And in desperate situations I have a sachet of Fybrogel too.

I really hope you get a great loss on Weds Hun.

Love ya lots xxxx

Oi you - dont be sorry you have had a horrible couple of days and my diary should be the last thing on your mind. Ive had my kebab n pitta tonight all accounted for and im gonna take a laxative soon - if that doesnt shift me nothing will lol.

I aim to keep a track on what im eating and be totally honest as thats the only way I can see where im going right/wrong. I know broth is a good laxative and wind machine lol.

Just keep your chin up hunnie and know Im here for you at all times especially over the next few weeks.

Love ya xxx

Just been nosing about, as you do...! I know you're a bit more sorted now, but re the fybogel - it says not to use if you're on meds that cause constipation- had bought some and its stayed in the cupboard when I read this.. just so you know :)
Lx

That's not good! Dunno how long you've been taking them, but after the initial blockage things gradually got better for me x

Ive been taking the anti inflammatories for just over a week, she gave me diazepam for 4 days and then said to use codeine which ive now stopped as they were causing pains in my tummy cos i couldnt "go" - so now just taking paracetamol and theyre not touching the pain - i cant win

poor you :( It's so frustrating, so debilitating. I took the cocodamol and diclofenac for about 2 wks solid at one point, and things definitely got better after the initial prob. Maybe worth trip back to doc if the pain is still bad x

Ive rang docs hun they told me to ring physio grrrrrrr ive never been examined or anything for all they know i could have a slipped disc or something

That's so bad, esp if you're in so much pain :(

I cant even say its pain - its like a burning sensation in my back hard to describe. Just hurts if i stand or sit too long - maybe it is muscular but without being checked how do they know.

Work has a physio service im going to ring them tomorrow x

Hope they can sort you outx

well helo there lovely lady! Didnt realise you had put a diary on here!
you're week looks great.. if you dont lose its gotta be those tablets. I take it you still havent been to the loo either? xx

Hi nettie hows u hunni?

I thought i best write every little morcel down just to see if its me going wrong lol.

Oh yes ive "been" now i can barely sit down lol - I ate the kebab meat as i know it usually has an effect, but thought oh what if it doesnt so i took a laxative too
omggggggggg it was after 3am when i finally got to sleep this morning cos i couldnt stop running to the loo. Still I hope i dont have to do that again x

20/1/13

HEXA - milk 150mls the rest used on cathedral light mature cheddar
HEXB - Fruit and fibre

Lunch
DSC_0135.JPGBoiled egg, cherry toms, carrot, 2 x sw quiche, chicken breast covered in garlic, onion salt italian herbs, followed by grapes, strawberries and a slice of scan bran cake

Tea
DSC_0136.JPG Extra lean minced beef with mushrooms and onions, ginger, garlic, turmeric, onion salt, pepper, and on the side frylight broccoli, cauli, mushrooms and leeks

Syns - 1 cup of tea with sugar (1) scan bran cake (1) curly wurly (6) Total 8 only used 8 today because I went over yesterday on my kebab meat and pitta

Drinks - pepsi max and cordial

Yayyyy you've been! I never thought I'd say I was pleased for someone because they had a poo!! You're defo in for a loss this week xx

20/1/13

HEXA - milk 150mls the rest used on cathedral light mature cheddar
HEXB - Fruit and fibre

Lunch
View attachment 75685Boiled egg, cherry toms, carrot, 2 x sw quiche, chicken breast covered in garlic, onion salt italian herbs, followed by grapes, strawberries and a slice of scan bran cake

Tea
View attachment 75686 Extra lean minced beef with mushrooms and onions, ginger, garlic, turmeric, onion salt, pepper, and on the side frylight broccoli, cauli, mushrooms and leeks

Syns - 1 cup of tea with sugar (1) scan bran cake (1) curly wurly (6) Total 8 only used 8 today because I went over yesterday on my kebab meat and pitta

Drinks - pepsi max and cordial

Amazing day Hun, love the variety of food you've had today & it looks delicious. Keep up the great work Hun xxx

Thanks chick - im trying to have a variety im sick of eating the same stuff lol. Im so full now dont know if i will manage my curly wurly lol

Back