Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I wish I could take mine to a body shop and swap it lol
You and me both.. It's depressing that I got into the 12's in February and still aren't out of them x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

1 on I'm devastated I sat sobbing all through class

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh nooo :( your food has been great aswell what did yoh consultant say?? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Shelia sending you lots of hugs and kisses I can't believe that result Hun you have been so good too keep your chin up and carry on what about a little treat to cheer yourself up XxX

Yes bath & a nice drink too! Maybe a hubby cuddle too! I always feel better with a BF cuddle, he reminds me he loves me the way I am and then I feel a little bit better xx

Oh nooo :( your food has been great aswell what did yoh consultant say?? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

She wasnt there tonight hun shes on a training course for 3 days. I handed my food diary in to her mum she will pass it on. I know her mum text her cos id not been home long when she text me to say she had heard I was upset and that she was thinking of me x

Shelia sending you lots of hugs and kisses I can't believe that result Hun you have been so good too keep your chin up and carry on what about a little treat to cheer yourself up XxX

Thanks hun xx Im having some Mikados lol ive not gone off the rails even though I feel like it x

Yes bath & a nice drink too! Maybe a hubby cuddle too! I always feel better with a BF cuddle, he reminds me he loves me the way I am and then I feel a little bit better xx

Awww he has given me a big cuddle and told me he loves me. He told me its not the end of the world and to remember how well ive done already . x

Bath and bed for you Texty, sending you a Cookie Cuddle ((((. )))). Start fresh tomorrow. Night night xxxxxxxx

Back