Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

There's nothing stopping me I suppose... Or matty could stay at theirs and I'll sleep in matty's room as there's fitted wardrobes in between his room and it drowns the sound out.... Then again matty has a pull out bed underneath so I could just sleep in with him... Sounds like a plan :)

There's nothing stopping me I suppose... Or matty could stay at theirs and I'll sleep in matty's room as there's fitted wardrobes in between his room and it drowns the sound out.... Then again matty has a pull out bed underneath so I could just sleep in with him... Sounds like a plan :)

Or you could stay at your mums and carry on partying after the meal :D

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hello texty, hope your having a good day. There's always some bi atching at work sometimes it's quite funny! Xx

Good evening ladies im fine thanks. I got home late tonight as we went to visit OH's mate for a xmas drink (diet coke for me I was driving), so for tea ive had leftover lasagne and salad it was gorgeous.

Hows everyone? xx

Good evening ladies im fine thanks. I got home late tonight as we went to visit OH's mate for a xmas drink (diet coke for me I was driving), so for tea ive had leftover lasagne and salad it was gorgeous.

Hows everyone? xx

Boo to the diet coke lol... Was the lasagne the pic you sent me?? I thought it was chilli on a baked potato! Lol xx

I find that if I follow a recipe it never turns out great.. Throw a few random ingredients together and it's a winner!! Xx

HEXA - 40g reduced fat mature cheddar
HEXB -
Hi fi bar

Brekki -
SB cake grapes and a banana

Dinner -
Ham, pease pudd, boiled egg, lettuce,carrots, balsamic dressing

Tea -
Leftover lasagne, cucumber, tomatoes, gherkins, beetroot

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max, Ribena NAS

Snacks -