Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Yayyy pixie is back - hello lovely - Yeah waffle sounds about right lol im good at it :D Its good to see ya back in the saddle.

Have a great xmas hunni and dont go disappearing again ;) xx

Hehe I shall try my best :)
Have a bloody fab Xmas too pickle xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evening chick I gained 1 I think I can cope with that cos I know why. Im not gonna go stupid cos I know ill gain more if I do. x

Aww sorry you gained.... It's been a short week though remember... 2 days earlier than usual.... You're doing fab hun xxx

You had a short week Hun though .. You would have maintained I think had you weighed in as normal x

Are you hoping to lose that pound next weigh in or would you be happy for a sts? Be fab if it was a loss!! Xx

Are you hoping to lose that pound next weigh in or would you be happy for a sts? Be fab if it was a loss!! Xx

I
Id love to lose it hun but a STS would be great I think considering ill be off plan from tea time xmas day until bedtime lol. I can but try my bestest hehe

I was surprisingly ok about it Emsie normally id freak out lol. There were only 7 of us stayed to group tonight it was nice cos we spent more time talking one to one. x

Lol.... And in the car on the way I hope! :D
I bought some little reindeer earrings last week and I've lost them! X

Back