Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Whoa fab xx

Gonna have a nice long soak and put my pjs on. I have a banging headache and the lads are watching footie grrr

Why do they feel the need to shout at the TV the bloody players cant hear them nor can the referee!!!

Gonna have a nice long soak and put my pjs on. I have a banging headache and the lads are watching footie grrr

Why do they feel the need to shout at the TV the bloody players cant hear them nor can the referee!!!

Pmsl.. Bloody men!!!
Enjoy your soak hun... No falling asleep! X

I have a bloke screaming and swearing at the xbox, luckily he's in the other room and I just turn the tv up but god knows what the neighbours must think lol x

Morning Campers - im up early this morning its like the middle of the bloody night lol. Took OH and Son to work, had banana on toast for brekkie, got washing in, 2 rice pudds in the oven. Sitting down for 5 until they cook lol.

I think I will pop to the local retail park see if there are any bargains going!! I dont feel like being stressed out today hehe.

Hope you all have a good day xx

MORNING SHEILA !! X

Happy Shopping Hope You Get Some Bargains I Need To Go I Just Hate The Crowds Maybe Might Not Be Bad Today Fingers Crossed XxX

MORNING SHEILA !! X

Happy Shopping Hope You Get Some Bargains I Need To Go I Just Hate The Crowds Maybe Might Not Be Bad Today Fingers Crossed XxX

Morning hun - thanks. Ive been out twice this week and ended up coming home lol. I cant stand being crowded, I went all hot and dizzy/lightheaded so came home x

Morning!! :)
I was supposed to be going out today into Chester, but the weather is so bad we've decided against it!
Hope you find some great bargains... Don't forget the pics lol xx

Morning!! :)
I was supposed to be going out today into Chester, but the weather is so bad we've decided against it!
Hope you find some great bargains... Don't forget the pics lol xx

Its mega windy here too but at least its dry(ish). I'll probably get to the first shop and think sod this im going home lol. I cant stand crowds :-(

You will be first to know if I pick up any bargains lol

Its mega windy here too but at least its dry(ish). I'll probably get to the first shop and think sod this im going home lol. I cant stand crowds :-(

You will be first to know if I pick up any bargains lol

It's absolutely throwing it down here and blowing a gale... I'm just in the mood for a pyjama day x

Back