Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389650456.635897.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389650536.614266.jpg

I have a Samsung.

Get a few quotes from other networks . Tell each one that you'd be getting x ,y and z for this contract and for how much from 1 of them and this , that and the other from another with this thrown in as a free extra. (Data, minutes, texts, insurance, games/music ) they will each wanna better each other. then get in touch with your network and quote the best offers that they said.
remind them that you've been with them for over 8 years as a loyal customer and ask them what's the best they can do.
Theyll prob try to tell you that what they're offering is all they can do. Ask to speak to someone more senior.

Youll prob find that you'll get the phone you want at a good price.

I have a Samsung.

Get a few quotes from other networks . Tell each one that you'd be getting x ,y and z for this contract and for how much from 1 of them and this , that and the other from another with this thrown in as a free extra. (Data, minutes, texts, insurance, games/music ) they will each wanna better each other. then get in touch with your network and quote the best offers that they said.
remind them that you've been with them for over 8 years as a loyal customer and ask them what's the best they can do.
Theyll prob try to tell you that what they're offering is all they can do. Ask to speak to someone more senior.

Youll prob find that you'll get the phone you want at a good price.

Hi Kitty - I tried that when Pixie sent me the links the last time - orange said they couldnt compete cos others were through a 3rd party - i'll try again :D xx

To be honest all the direct ones don't compete, which is ridiculous but there you go, there are more than enough to choose from and all will be able to keep your number and just carry on your bill

I always say people deserve loyalty, companies don't. We've just left sky after 15 years because they refused to send an engineer out, and when they finally agreed they wanted loads of money for it. I just told them to cancel and went to virgin and got the exact same package for the same money but they have free tech support and call outs all the time you're with them. The sky man was actually really shocked, don't know why, who's gonna pay more when they don't need to?

How u doing today pickle? X

where I'm from we don't call people "hun" or "pickle"
and we don't call dinner "tea".

Think thats why I enjoy so many threads on here. Makes me chuckle

where I'm from we don't call people "hun" or "pickle"
and we don't call dinner "tea".

Think thats why I enjoy so many threads on here. Makes me chuckle

Lol where are you from Kimberley? You would be in your element listening to the conversations that go on in the north east haha - the accents and the "pet names" are definitely an area thing.

Everyone calls each other pet up here, when I text my best friend we always call each other chuck lol.

Im the eldest between my sister and myself and she always calls me young'un. Maybe a local(ism) thread would be fun. Im going to visit Kathryn next month and ive told her i'll take a geordie dictionary so that they can all understand us hehe x

To be honest all the direct ones don't compete, which is ridiculous but there you go, there are more than enough to choose from and all will be able to keep your number and just carry on your bill

I always say people deserve loyalty, companies don't. We've just left sky after 15 years because they refused to send an engineer out, and when they finally agreed they wanted loads of money for it. I just told them to cancel and went to virgin and got the exact same package for the same money but they have free tech support and call outs all the time you're with them. The sky man was actually really shocked, don't know why, who's gonna pay more when they don't need to?

How u doing today pickle? X

Hello lovely - im fine thanks how u diddlin?? I do fancy an Iphone I dont know if thats because theyre the in thing to have lol x

Lol where are you from Kimberley? You would be in your element listening to the conversations that go on in the north east haha - the accents and the "pet names" are definitely an area thing.

Everyone calls each other pet up here, when I text my best friend we always call each other chuck lol.

Im the eldest between my sister and myself and she always calls me young'un. Maybe a local(ism) thread would be fun. Im going to visit Kathryn next month and ive told her i'll take a geordie dictionary so that they can all understand us hehe x

Didn't understand a word of that!! Hahaha! :D:D:D

Back